Best eucalyptus fragrance?

ldunleav

I just received Eucalyptus Lavender from American Soy. OOB Its not what I was expecting but Im waiting till I put it in wax to decide. I also ordered Orange from them

OMG I love that one. No sharp notes you sometimes find in citrus. This smells sweet bit not sickly sweet, sweet like a fresh orange. Anyways, Im planning on mixing

a bit of the Orange with the EL and add a few drops of Lavender EO + Euc EO  for a spa scent.  What is it about the CC one you don't like ? 

3 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I just received Eucalyptus Lavender from American Soy. OOB Its not what I was expecting but Im waiting till I put it in wax to decide. I also ordered Orange from them

OMG I love that one. No sharp notes you sometimes find in citrus. This smells sweet bit not sickly sweet, sweet like a fresh orange. Anyways, Im planning on mixing

a bit of the Orange with the EL and add a few drops of Lavender EO + Euc EO  for a spa scent.  What is it about the CC one you don't like ? 

The Eucalyptus from CC is perfumey to me. The Orange sounds really nice thanks for the insight!  What was the Eucalyptus /lavender like?I love infusing EOs with Fragrances because most EOs just dont work to well in wax on their own. One that I absolutely love is Himalayan Bamboo (CS) with Lemongrass EO....very spa like.  I need to try some of the FOs from American Soy I have heard good things about them. I use their wax and love it! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Thymes eucalyptus at sweet cakes is pretty darned nice. 

Eucalyptus leaf by peak was a decent one

I may look at that one. I am wanting to try their Hotel Costes too! Thank you!

Edited by ldunleav
I forgot to say "thank you".
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ldunleav said:
1 hour ago, ldunleav said:

The Eucalyptus from CC is perfumey to me. The Orange sounds really nice thanks for the insight!  What was the Eucalyptus /lavender like?I love infusing EOs with Fragrances because most EOs just dont work to well in wax on their own. One that I absolutely love is Himalayan Bamboo (CS) with Lemongrass EO....very spa like.  I need to try some of the FOs from American Soy I have heard good things about them. I use their wax and love it! 

Its not bad. Lavender is not very pronounced OOB IMO so I think Ill infuse it with some lavender EO that I have around here somewhere. I think its going to improve when its

in wax. I'll let you know in a few days how it is in wax. I ordered the American Soy pillar wax to make wax melts + only tested the Bourbon Pumpkin Cake. CT wasn't impressive

with that FO but when I tested the wax melt it smells nice. I don't that one to be a strong FO though. The Lemon Cheesecake is TDF. Do you use the Millennium wax or the

other container wax they carry ? How do you like it, Im thinking of ordering a 10lb sample bag. Will CD wicks works with that wax ? 

7 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Its not bad. Lavender is not very pronounced OOB IMO so I think Ill infuse it with some lavender EO that I have around here somewhere. I think its going to improve when its

in wax. I'll let you know in a few days how it is in wax. I ordered the American Soy pillar wax to make wax melts + only tested the Bourbon Pumpkin Cake. CT wasn't impressive

with that FO but when I tested the wax melt it smells nice. I don't that one to be a strong FO though. The Lemon Cheesecake is TDF. Do you use the Millennium wax or the

other container wax they carry ? How do you like it, Im thinking of ordering a 10lb sample bag. Will CD wicks works with that wax ? 

I really Like the Millennium. I tried their container wax on its own and it was ok but the tops were not as nice the Millennium. They have an additive you can add to it so maybe that would help. I also have talked to people that really like and or prefer their container wax blended with 464. I am currently using the CD wicks but in testing phase....... I want to try Premier to see how they work . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, grama said:

I was on a Eucalyptus hunt and tried many but after I got the Eucalyptus (Thymes Ltd type) I stopped looking.  Best I found.

I agree. People who are asking for eucalyptus don't often want it blended with mint. I offer several eucalyptus and mint blends the people on the plain eucalyptus leaf

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, grama said:

I was on a Eucalyptus hunt and tried many but after I got the Eucalyptus (Thymes Ltd type) I stopped looking.  Best I found.

Do you get it from Sweetcakes? I believe I saw Dried Eucalyptus Thymes type on NorthStar ...I think?

35 minutes ago, ldunleav said:

I  have not used Aztec yet I will have to look at that one. Anything else I should look at by them? Thank you!

Oh man, Aztec has a lot of fragrances I like that are good in soy wax.

Caramel Pecan Pie

Applejack & Peel...this one is strong!

Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar!  Yum!

Leaves....I am in love with this one and so are several others who have smelled it

Vermont Honey Apple

Victorian Christmas 

Peaches & Pumpkin Patch

To name a few....I have another list of good spring/summer/clean FO's.  :)

• Thanks 1