Wholesale Jars

Howdy all~  I currently am using 16oz wide mouth mason jars for my candles.  I am looking for the best place to get these wholesale ( I live in AZ) and am also looking for Black lids.  Any suggestions.  I have checked many sites but I am sure there are many I don't know about as I am just getting started.  Thank you so much in advance for ideas.

Welcome!

have you tried Fillmore container? 

Others i use, that might have the styles you want but I have not checked to be certain:

specialty bottle

sks bottle

container and packaging supply

eap innovations

you can google for the exact web site. Other similar suppliers will come up in the google query. I'm on my way to feed animals now but wanted to reply before I forgot. 

I think the best buy is to get them from your grocery store.  Just about every grocery store carries them.  Also stores like Dollar General and Family Dollar has them too.  Ace Hardware has them....Walmart has them.  And the best part is "no shipping".  I won't order them from any supplier because of them being a lot cheaper and especially no shipping.  For lids I think Fillmore has a very limited supply but I don't think they have them in the black.  Now I believe Candle Soylutions has the black old timey lids but they aren't cheap.  But I did see that Factory Direct Craft carries the black large mouth lids and they are 1.99 (EACH)....not cheap.

Trappeur

There were so many times I wanted to start testing with those jars but then I would see the price of the lids and backed out.  If I was a mega producer and could afford a pallet then I might be able to get them for much cheaper.  But I think they would make great candles.  

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all so much for the input!  So bummed that the dang black lids are so expensive as I love the look but not sure people will pay the extra.  I have tried painting the lids with many types of paint with no luck as it scratches right off and looks terrible...will keep working on it and if I come up with a solution, will share :-)