WSP reviews on an order I just got

Trappeur

Well, my order from WSP arrived and I must say I'm very very impressed with these scents.

Has anyone used any of these and I was wondering what your reviews state about them?

Marshmallow:    I must say this is the most truest ooey gooey sweet marshmallow I have ever received as of this date.

Apple Balsam Pine:    Love, love love it.  You smell the pine and apple with more sweetness in there also.  I can't wait for this cure to get done.

Everyone needs thi scent and especially with the holidays coming up.

Santa's Pipe:      Wow, is this ever different than all the tobacco products out there.   You sure smell the sweetness in it and pickup the cherry and the 

pipe tobacco....

I'm really loving this one...sooooo different.

Fudge Brownie:   Smells just like Tennessee's.  Been looking for a replacement and maybe this could be it.

Trappeur

• Like 3

The only one of those I tried was santas pipe- it is really really good but had too much cherry for me so I switched to PFO pops pipe because I wanted more tobacco but I can tell you if this is your first time using WSP your going to love their oils....at least they work fabulous for me in 415 ?

On 9/5/2017 at 9:05 AM, Trappeur said:

Well, my order from WSP arrived and I must say I'm very very impressed with these scents.

Has anyone used any of these and I was wondering what your reviews state about them?

Marshmallow:    I must say this is the most truest ooey gooey sweet marshmallow I have ever received as of this date.

Apple Balsam Pine:    Love, love love it.  You smell the pine and apple with more sweetness in there also.  I can't wait for this cure to get done.

Everyone needs thi scent and especially with the holidays coming up.

Santa's Pipe:      Wow, is this ever different than all the tobacco products out there.   You sure smell the sweetness in it and pickup the cherry and the 

pipe tobacco....

I'm really loving this one...sooooo different.

Fudge Brownie:   Smells just like Tennessee's.  Been looking for a replacement and maybe this could be it.

Trappeur

Trappeur - Have you tried Daystars Marshmallow the Original from Soap Silly....it's amazing.  No toasted notes but somehow smells like a bag of marshmallows!  I also found that Aztec Toasted Marshmallow is great too (but no toasted notes).  Thanks for the Brownie suggestion, ever since Tennessee closed their doors, I've been on a hunt for a brownie replacement.  Glad you found some good ones!

3 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I highly recommend WSP Jelly Donut ,you can detect every note in this one down to the strawberry jam filling .

I will definitely order Marshmallow & Apple Balsam ,both sound terrific :)

Thanks Trappeur !

I have to agree about Jelly Donut 

It's spot on. i made some melts omg it's my new obsession. I can't get over how realistic it smells. 

You can smell every note & the jelly is not a fake plasticy smell 

Moonstar ,I to am in love with the WSP Jelly Donut .I have tried about 10 and none even come close to being this great.Do you recommend any more bakery scents ,I may have passed by? I love blending as well.I made my own Reindeer Burbs ,smells so good.I blend Candlewics Maple Butter with Hot Cocoa and Wow 😁Looking for some fall bakery,Thanks !