Oh I gotcha now!

Sponiebr

SO I went into Ulta yesterday after Church to see if I could find a good price on a chick magnet cologne... Million by Paco Rabanne comes HIGHLY recommended from the ladies... So as I'm poking about I found a bottle of Burbury perfume... No for homme or fer herre just Burbury... So I put a little on a tester strip and did the whole sniff coffee beans and blah blah blah. It was nice with lots of ozone and something a little light and sweet in there... Pikake? I don't know, but I DO know that it reminded me STRONGLY of something... Oh YEAH! Sea Mist by CS. NOT an exact dupe by with a little more ozone and a light sweet floral you'd have it. 

Just thort I'd share... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

Cinnamon is suppose to be a "chick-magnet" fragrance. . . :laugh2:

Goldie

I think I got some cinnamon sticky bun laying about somewhere... 

4 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Thanks moonie! I have a dupe of Aqua Di Gio and a dupe of Bleu de Channel 

I have REAL Burbury Week End for men which is my favorite for the 'spensive stuff.  (I bought that a VERY long time ago, almost 15 years now) ) 

My other stand by's are Adidas: Moves (for drugstore cologne it's pretty darned sophisticated.) 

Old Spice: Because I'm a MAN!... DAMMIT!  

Bay rum: (See Old Spice comment)

and my personal all-time-just-damned-If-I-can-beat-it-for-noth'n-favorite : Lanman & Murray Florida Water.  

(Lots of spice and citrus up there which is befitting a Florida Cracker ;) ) 

30 minutes ago, Sponiebr said:

I think I got some cinnamon sticky bun laying about somewhere... 

Thanks moonie! I have a dupe of Aqua Di Gio and a dupe of Bleu de Channel 

I have REAL Burbury Week End for men which is my favorite for the 'spensive stuff.  (I bought that a VERY long time ago, almost 15 years now) ) 

My other stand by's are Adidas: Moves (for drugstore cologne it's pretty darned sophisticated.) 

Old Spice: Because I'm a MAN!... DAMMIT!  

Bay rum: (See Old Spice comment)

and my personal all-time-just-damned-If-I-can-beat-it-for-noth'n-favorite : Lanman & Murray Florida Water.  

(Lots of spice and citrus up there which is befitting a Florida Cracker ;) ) 

You need to try the Issey Miyake / leau dissey - Ohhhhh this is so -so good + and its not crazy expensive. Where in FL are you. Many years ago we used to vacation

in Longboat Key. I wish I remembered the place we usually stayed. I know it was a family owned business. Siesta Keys also awesome. Ive never been to Key West

on my to -do list ;)

On 8/21/2017 at 3:07 PM, Moonstar said:

You need to try the Issey Miyake / leau dissey - Ohhhhh this is so -so good + and its not crazy expensive. Where in FL are you. Many years ago we used to vacation

in Longboat Key. I wish I remembered the place we usually stayed. I know it was a family owned business. Siesta Keys also awesome. Ive never been to Key West

on my to -do list ;)

I'm in Flagler Beach area... Key West is on your bucket list huh? I've never been there either... I'd like to hit the old Dry Tortugas at some point, maybe during like a Hurricane cause Fort Jackson AIN'T going nowhere, and hell that'd be an experience! 

There's a couple o'm... This one? https://smile.amazon.com/Issey-Miyake-Dissey-Toilette-Fraiche/dp/B017RBL102/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1503475604&sr=8-10&keywords=leau+dissey+pour+homme

I must say... The name is "interesting..." "Issey's man water: Fresh toilette water spray" (Did I translate that correctly!?) Ok... So that's what's do'n it for the ladies these days? OK! I WILL (coughs) try it out... I mean I trust y'all and that's a good thing too cause @Barbara AL  Jo-Lo's scent description is (I swear, not even I could come up with a description like this): 

Fragrance Notes: Vodka mixes beautifully with frozen mint, passion fruit, leather and caviar

Hell I'm prob'ly gonna buy this 'cause I mean HELLO!!! J-LO!!!! 

By the by... A search for "Deseo" on Amazon yields some VERY interesting results... 

• Like 2

Deseo for Men by Jennifer Lopez is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Deseo for Men was launched in 2008. Deseo for Men was created by Ellen Molner and Jim Krivda. Top notes are yuzu, cedar, red berries and lemon; middle notes are tobacco leaf, orris root and guaiac wood; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli and vanilla.

Deseo description

• Like 1

On 8/23/2017 at 10:42 AM, Moonstar said:

Im gonna have to google Flagler Beach, Ive never heard of it. SO many great places in Florida, I do prefer the Gulf side though.

Well, DON'T blink or you'll miss it even on Google Earth...