Rustic Essentials Scent Event Is Here!!

coffeebean

Coffeebean I haven't tried a ton from RE but heres what Ive tried + like  - some I either didn't care for OR were just OK to my nose anyhow.

Grandmas cupboard ( To me sorta smells like an oatmeal cookie )

Lemon Curd - Love this 

Bonfire Bliss - Not a fan - doesnt smell like a bonfire at all to me. I get a cologne type scent + maybe some leaves in the background

Main Street  Christmas - Very Nice 

Peach Pie Filling

Toasted Marshmallow - I don't get any toasted to me smells like a very rich vanilla but good 

Birthday Cake KY 

Plumberry Spice 

Cinnamon + Spruce 

Salty Sea Air 

Red Currant (Votivo Type) 

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg

Apples N Oats its light but its good OOB ( I use the oil alone  in my warmer) 

Celebrate Christmas - Good OOB But didn't get much HT CT was light too :( 

Flannel Sheets was just OK to me BUT Im not a big fan of Clean sheet type scents

Winter Linen sounds Interesting but Ive never tried that one 

Butternut Pumpkin - Good 

Wasn't a Fan of the KY Pumpkin Pie - had an odd nutty note to me But you might like it. It is strong though OOB 

Blue Skies - Wasn't a Fan but You might like it ??

Kelp - Very Nice 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im ordering ALL the new FO's they sound so good plus some of these. Anyone tried any of these OR have suggestions ? TYIA :) 

Wine By Candlelight 

Kickin Caramel 

Applejack N Peel 

Sweet Tarts 

Pink Hibiscus 

Butterscotch Marshmallow 

Cedar Sage + Blackberry  

GInger Souffle ( Origins Type) 

Falling Leaves

Black Velvet - Its suppose to be a JM Black Vetiver Type ??? Anyone Tried this ???

Lemon SUgar Bunt Cake 

Cranberry Salsa 

Key Lime (KY)

Sweet Potato Spice 

Pie Crust 

Frosted Winterberry 

Pumpkin Creme Brûlée 

Sugar Cookie (KY) 

Plum Tart 

Midnight Pomegranite 

Baked Apple HI 

Chocolate Layer Cake 

Spiced Coquito 

Beachwood Vetiver

Theres also another type of beachwood

Edited by Moonstar

@Moonstar  Yay!  I figured out how to do that @ thing. :)

I am ordering a 16 oz bottle of Plum Tart because I got a sample of that in a previous order and love it.  It is more than just spiced plum.  Definitely a bakery type scent.  Yum!

Also, I do love HI Baked Apple best of all the Apple Pie fragrances I have tried.  It is super strong too.  I have blended it with another (cheaper) Apple Pie, but still all I could smell was HI Baked Apple.  

Those are the only two I know about on your list.  I could suggest Sea Grass and Sand Dunes.  Also got a free sample of it and loved it and ordered a larger bottle.  I've been burning it.  It is a clean, fresh fragrance though.

I love the following from them:

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Autumn Spice

Toasted Marshmallow

Baked Apple Pie-Home Interior

Apple Clove Butter

Banana Walnut Cake

Barbershop 1920's-Great scent! I just got a sample of this in and I love it for my manly scent line

Birthday Cake-Not KY but the other one that says Best Seller

Butterscotch Marshmallow

Caramel Pretzel Bar

Celtic Moonspice

Cherry Mist

Christmas Fantasy

Country Christmas

Country Gift Shop

French Vanilla and Oak

Grandma's cupboard

Peppermint Swizzle stick

Key Lime Pie

Monkey Farts

Monkey Mouth

Pie Crust

Pineapple and Brown Sugar

Pumpkin Cream brûlée 

Red Lipstick

Rustic Lodge

Salted Caramel Popcorn

Santa's Whiskers

Southern Pecan Pie

Spiced Pumpkin Latte

Strawberry Musk

Sweet and Creamy

Sweet Potato Spice

Sweet Pumpkin-haven't put in wax

Sweet Tooth

Tis the season

Vanilla Butter Fudge

Vanilla Lace

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg

I have tons of samples that I haven't put in wax yet though. Some of these I haven't put in wax like Strawberry Musk but it smells really good OOB.

• Like 1

From what I remember reading Monospace doesn't smell like Amish Harvest,  but I can't say with any certainty. I think RE has a amish harvest but not 

sure if it smells like Peaks. What type of scents do you gravitate to or are looking for ?

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, coffeebean said:

Do you think the Celtic Moonspice smells like Amish Harvest?

I have both and OOB I think they smell virtually the same.  Celtic Moonspice sold well for me last winter.  I haven't used the Amish Harvest yet.

• Like 2

@Jcandleattic This is good to know. I could of sworn I read on here that Celtic Moonspice + Peak Amish Harvest do not smell similar.What about Peaks Sugar cookie 

or birthday cake - any that are spot on to Peaks ? I use Re birthday cake but I loved Peaks. BTW I hope all is going well for you + your new job :02:

• Like 1

Thanks so much I will be ordering samples in the following to hopefully replace some from TCS & Peaks. I'm hoping Coffee House can replace my Fresh Brewed Coffee from Peaks and the Celtic Moonspice for my Amish Harvest. Now to find Buttercream and Spicy Apples & Peashes to replace TSC. I only have like a pound of each. I did get FB & RE Spicy Apples & Peaches and RE was by far stronger. Thanks again for the suggestions. As for the Birthday Cake I will probably just discontinue that one for now.

3 hours ago, Moonstar said:

@Jcandleattic This is good to know. I could of sworn I read on here that Celtic Moonspice + Peak Amish Harvest do not smell similar.What about Peaks Sugar cookie 

or birthday cake - any that are spot on to Peaks ? I use Re birthday cake but I loved Peaks. BTW I hope all is going well for you + your new job :02:

To my nose, yes they smell exact. I have a 4 oz bottle of the Celtic Moonspice and a 16oz bottle of Amish Harvest. 

I haven't compared Peaks Sugar Cookie or birthday cake with anyone else's so I have no idea how they compare. 

Thank you, all is going great. I love my new job, and the trip for training I had to take was amazing, met some beautiful people both in and out of the office. I would love to go back someday, but not looking forward to the 16 hour travel time it takes to get there. LOL 

• Like 1