RE Baked apples HI and KY Homemade apple pie

lovelyscents

I have only bought Rustic Escentuals Baked Apple.  I love it because it smells like the Home Interior candle I used to buy in the 80's. Because it is more pricy than some apple pie I have, sometimes I mix a little of the apple pie with it to stretch it out. But It is so strong, I can still only smell the Baked Apple.  

Sorry that doesn't really answer your question. :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, lovelyscents said:

So it is lacking the crust/pie note?  You are fine, I appreciate the response truly :).  I am glad to know it is a great FO alone either way! 

I don't smell any pie crust, but I'm not good at detecting subtle notes in FO's.  I am actually out of apple pie right now. (I've never used Kentucky's)  I just compared it to NG's Apple Cinnamon, and RE's Baked Apple is unique.  I don't know how to describe it except it smells 'richer' than the Apple Cinnamon.

I like any kind of spiced apple/apple pie/apple strudel, but RE's baked apple is in a class all it's own to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GailC said:

I don't smell any pie crust, but I'm not good at detecting subtle notes in FO's.  I am actually out of apple pie right now. (I've never used Kentucky's)  I just compared it to NG's Apple Cinnamon, and RE's Baked Apple is unique.  I don't know how to describe it except it smells 'richer' than the Apple Cinnamon.

I like any kind of spiced apple/apple pie/apple strudel, but RE's baked apple is in a class all it's own to me.

Wonderful, thank you Gail!! :D

I just read on the Fragrance twin list that RE's homemade apple pie is the same as ICS baked apples. I think I remember the one that's a dupe of HI has a lot more cinnamon in it and no crust. I'll check tomorrow 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ICS Baked Apples is delicious.  It's a former Snowtop scent.  I like to add a little bit more pie crust to it to liven it up!  I agree with Belinda, I think RE's Homemade Apple Pie (formerly KY Candle) is if not identical is super duper close to ICS Baked Apples.