Buttercream and Cotton candy

Daisymay66

I have tried both of these from many different companies but no luck. My notes are in my shop so I'll have to get them tomorrow and post which I tried. I only want 1 oz of each cause I'm not buying the pounders anymore and dump them out. So I use soy. Any suggestions? Thank you all so much! :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

I have tried both of these from many different companies but no luck. My notes are in my shop so I'll have to get them tomorrow and post which I tried. I only want 1 oz of each cause I'm not buying the pounders anymore and dump them out. So I use soy. Any suggestions? Thank you all so much! :) 

Not sure how they work in soy but try WSP - MMS The Sage + Daystar but I believe her Pink Sugar is called Pink Kisses ? I would send her a email 

though to verify that :) 

• Like 1

I have cotton candy from JS and also her blue cotton candy and they seem pretty strong but I use paraffin. I think I also have cotton candy from WSP. I can send you an some of each if you'd like. I think the only buttercream I have is from Tennessee and I'm not sure if you could get their version of that one anywhere else. I did try Daystar's buttercream a long time ago and I think it was good too.

• Like 2

I never found  cotton candy that was great IMO, but in the past I used Just Scents vanilla buttercream crunch and it was very strong. I also used Daystars buttercream frosting which was very good. They are very diiferent scents, but the JS was stronger and I preferred it.

• Like 2

For a straight buttercream - Daystar Buttercream Frosting.  I used to also love their pink buttercream frosting but it's been discontinued.  I found Just Scent's Cotton Candy Stronger to be really good; it's super popular.  JS Blue Cotton Candy is really good too.

• Like 3

I have Just Scent's Cotton Candy Super Strong & Cotton Candy Frosting on their way to me tomorrow...I'll update when I get them :)

super optimistic, since I have and love their Blue Cotton Candy and they seem to be highly recommend here.

Edited by WaxingPoetic
  • Like 4

Okay I got them ! Now this is only an OOB opinion, since I just got these today, but I loooooove both oils !

The Cotton Candy Super Strong is awesome, smells like it should. The Cotton Candy Frosting is my favorite. It smells extremely realistic, even more so than the super strong !

i don't really smell much frosting in it, but, like I said, it's OOB only so far. 

• Like 3