Moonstar

Anyone tried Lullabye Lavender from Candle Cacoon ? Im needing a lavender and can't seem to find one that I really like. I have CS lavender. Although I like it Im

notcrazy about. Ive tried lavender from BC and I did not care for it at all - very soapy smelling. Sweet Cakes also has a lavender + herbs that Ive read is good too,

has anyone tried that one ? Most lavenders Ive tried smell either cheap or camphorus to me. Im looking for something that smells like fresh lavender flowers.

I wouldn't have thought lavender would be so hard to find.

Edited by Moonstar

I picked up a sample of The Candle Source's J&J Bedtime Bath (Soothing Lavender) a few months ago, based on some reviews here.  It is nice, imo.  I have this in a spray bottle and I think I will buy 8-oz. next time around.  I also spotted a good review on their Lavender & Vanilla, but I didn't try it. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Anyone tried Lullabye Lavender from Candle Cacoon ? Im needing a lavender and can't seem to find one that I really like. I have CS lavender. Although I like it Im

notcrazy about.

Yes, I've tried the LL from Candle Cocoon, and didn't think it was anything special. I also have CS lavender, and preferred it to CCs.

(a note to Candle Cocoon - please change the font on your bottles - they are illegible unless you hold them very close and know what you've ordered... and even then.... )

Im looking for something that smells like fresh lavender flowers.

I wouldn't have thought lavender would be so hard to find.

I got some samples from Maple Street and thought their lavenders (lavender and lavender vanilla) were both better than other lavenders I've tried. (CC, CS, Aztec, Flaming) Their plain lavender is more 'flower' than 'lavender leaf' to my nose. If I had to pick one, that would be it.

• Like 1

Thank you guys ! The only lavender vanilla Ive tried + liked was from Lebermuth . In all fairness, I haven't tried many lav + vanillas. I did try RE's and didn't 

care for it much, is was just ok to me. I see WSP has one too thats reasonable.

19 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I think I read that Frgrance Buddy duped Tennessees True Lavender.   Now that lavender was really really nice.

Trappeur

Agreed.  Tennessee's lavender is awesome.  I sure hope Fragrance Buddy duped it and did a good job.