Some new ones....

KrazeKelly

And 1 old one.  I finally got to make soap today!!! Yeah!!! I had a couple of new Nuture Soap FO to try out. Lily Savon and Princess Cottongrass. They both smell so good. Lily Savon is is my fav of the two though. I didn't plan anything to difficult for it because it was supposed to discolor a little and accelerate. I hand stirred in the FO and was able to do a two color swirl. It did get thick as I was adding the top. But not bad at all.  Had lots of time for Princess Cottongrass. So I decided to pipe the top of it. Should be a pretty cut!!  Then there's the remake of Douchebag Jimmy beer soap. It's the one that rices and separates so I have to let it gel in the pot. All and all a good day soaping. ? I feel better now ?

IMG_5519.JPG

IMG_5535.JPG

IMG_5536.JPG

• Like 3

They look wonderful! Those fragrances sound interesting. I've only tried one FO from Nurture and was not thrilled with it. The juicy apricot smells divine but fades in CP. Works great in lotions thou and is my biggest seller in lotion.

Let us know if the scent holds. I find that is more important to me than A/D or ricing. I can work with those but an FO that fades is useless to me.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

Will do Candybee!! ?

Here are the cuts!! I really dislike the look of the Lily Savon but it didn't accelerate like I was expecting so next time I'll do something different. I do love the smell though. After a few days, I like Princess Cottongrass scent better then Lily Savon also. All the others I've tried have not faded on me yet. I really like Tramp and I do not like Patchouli but it's different somehow. 

IMG_5552.JPG

IMG_5569.JPG

IMG_5570.JPG

• 2 weeks later...