Fragrance bottle tips-labeling caps

TallTayl

When you collect enough bottles to make finding the right one in the bin a challenge, here's a tip that saved my sanity. Make a circle label to stick on the cap. I tend to store my bottles by supplier, so here is what my Amber glass 16 oz look like. Saves a ton of time when looking for specific bottles.

The stickers I inherited from someone, and needed to use up. Happens they fit perfectly!

IMG_0682.JPGIMG_0681.JPG

• Like 5

I do this too, but with metallic sharpie pens. I just write the fragrance directly on the cap.  It's a huge time saver, especially with all the 1oz samples I tend to collect every time a sampler sale comes around. 

• Like 2

Great ideas. I need to figure something out. Mine are not in a bin, they are on shelves in a open faced floor to ceiling cupboard. I separate them by type, then alphabetically, but it can still be hard to find what I'm looking for when I want something specific. 

Seriously though, I usually just close my eyes, grab 2-3 and blend. LOL I've gotten a lot of great scents that way. Who knew an ocean type scent would blend well with a rose type scent? :D 

• Like 2