New here, not to candles though..

FarmCandles

Howdy..

Just wanted to say Hi. Recently I got the bug to start making candles again. Its been about 15 or so years. Back then the information didn't seem to be readily available, unlike today.

During the warmer months I sale produce that we grow at our local Farmers Market, so I am looking to have other offerings (especially during the lean times) and to expand my Farms "Brand Name".

I discovered, to my good fortune, that I have a Candle Science about 45 minutes from my driveway. I place my first order this morning, and will be going to pick it up this afternoon.

• Like 2

Welcome and wow!   You have CS right there?  You lucky lucky duck!!!  Fabulous company, they have everything you need for candles and their fragrance oils are totally awesome and beautiful quality.  So what wax are you going with and jars?

Trappeur

• Like 1

Todays loot included:

IGI 4630 and 4625 wax, 12 oz. status jars and lids, 8 oz tins (smaller then I thought they would be) LX wick sample kit, clamshells for melts, 12 different scents, and 5 different color dyes.

While I was out I stopped at Wally World and picked up the small Presto Kettle/Cooker. I have already started melting wax and love the presto. Back in the day I did a double boiler and hated it. Might add the quality of the CS stuff is fantastic. In my opinion.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...