North Pole by Flaming Candle

Trappeur

Has anyone tried North Pole from Flaming Candle?

Description is Sweet peppermint sticks on a base of rich creamy vanilla.

Wowee.......is this powerful sniffing from the bottle!

Would I do better to just make a candle just from this scent or should i blend it and if blending it what should i put it with?  A pine? or something else.?

Thanks. 

Trappeur

I've never used it before, but it sounds delicious!!!! I would totally buy (and probably have) a candle with that scent alone!!!! It might even put some pep back into my step! LOL!!!! 

Well, I went a made up a candle and in 1 1/2 pounds of wax I used the full 1oz sample bottle of the North pole and then added 1/2 ounce of Christmas tree to it and it is very nice.  I just got some labels I had designed and one of the scents on the labels was Tinsel & Garland so I'm using this label for this combo....It's a real sparkly kind of fragrance...I think (well, I know ) it will sell at my apple orchard account as anything sells there..

Trappeur

• Like 3

Thanks Missy and Siren!

I'll let you know BF in about a week or so with this fragrance.  I almost was going to cut back on North Pole as it was that tingly strong from the bottle.  But we shall see.:) Well that was a custom blend with the North Pole but I ordered a small bottle of it yesterday from Flaming and it will be here today.  So I'm going to make just a plain North Pole candle and we shall see how it works.

Trappeur