Maple street fragrance oils reviews

katmeltswax

I am still looking for a great Pumpkin Pecan waffle oil .I was wanting to know if anyone has tried Maple street Pumpkin pecan Waffles . I am trying to find one exactly like TCS. I have found close but not quite the same. Flaming, Indianna , Northstar . Please comment if you have tried any Maple Streets oils ,I see they have great prices & I have never ordered from this co. Thank you for any info you can give me on their oils ,especially the PPW scent. Thanks a bunch ,Kat :)

I too Kat.....that is my most utmost favorite fragrance and a #1 seller for shops....

The hunt for this and VBN is my primary concern right now.  I did get one for VBN this week....Yay!!!!!

I bought a little stash of the pumpkin pecan waffles from Tenn.  that I am keeping for myselt and won't sell to anyone....lol

I just bought some Pump.P waffle from Cierra  that is going in wax tomorrow.  I can tell you this.....the cold throw is absolutely awesome like Tennessess was....we shall see once it cures.

I have coming this week from Fragrance Buddy the waffle too so we shall see.  I will post my findings once they are done and burned.

It seems every vendor out there has this scent....but I have not had any luck as Tennessees was the ultimate....

Trappeur

• Like 2

Thank you so much Trappeur :) I will place a order with Maple street & let you know if it is a dupe. Hopefully between the both of us ,we will find the beloved duplicate of Tennessees . I have read reviews about WSP Vanilla bean Noel & sounds like a winner. I do hope we can find the PPW .I hope Cierra or FB will be a match ,they do have some great quality oils. I have never ordered from Maple Street ,so I will take a chance. I am determined to find it. You are absolutely right TCS was the ultimate. Stay in touch & I will let you know about Maple street as well.

Kat

• Like 1

Trappeur, I just placed my order with Maple street . The website really reminds me of TCS ,for a moment it was almost like I was filling a TCS order lol... They have a lot of the same scents that TCS carried . I will let you know as soon as these arrive. I ordered the 1oz. sampler 20 pack ,very low prices .They offer 20 1 oz bottles for $26.99 + 8.00 flat rate shipping. I loved TCS Peach mag Raspberry ,Apple wreath, VBN ,Salty caramel along with many more. This company offers many of the TCS scents ,so here is hoping we will find our super strong PPW :)

Kat

Sounds good Kat....Did you see the thread I put up of VBN by WSP?   Omg....I'm still burning the candle 10 hours later in my bedroom!   Actually and no kidding I have had my bedroom door closed all day and the fragrance has seeped out into the livinroom and kitchen.  It's that good!   I'm so in love with this scent.   I have found the dupe for VBN!  Everyone kept talking about it and they were right!   I'm going to check out Maple street now.  Yes, we both need to post our findings.  What wax do you use?  I use 464.

Trappeur

• Like 2

Forgot to say also I placed my first order with FP (front porch) fragrance oils an hour ago and ordered their pumpkin pecan waffles too...lol...

You know who should duplicate that scent?  If Candle Science ever did that oil, I think it would be a winner.  They have beautiful fragrances and of beautiful quality.

Trappeur

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

Totally agree with trapper on the VBN from WSP, theirs was actually giving me a stronger hot and cold scent throw. It's a winner for me!

What wax did you use + you did 1 oz pp ? Cant wait to try this , you guys have me excited about this !  Do you think it would yield good 

results in wax melts too - for melts I use a parasoy . 

9 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Trappeur, I just placed my order with Maple street . The website really reminds me of TCS ,for a moment it was almost like I was filling a TCS order lol... They have at lot of the same scents that TCS carried . I will let you know as soon as these arrive. I ordered the 1oz. sampler 20 pack ,very low prices .They offer 20 1 oz bottles for $26.99 + 8.00 flat rate shipping. I loved TCS Peach mag Raspberry ,Apple wreath, VBN ,Salty caramel along with many more. This company offers many of the TCS scents ,so here is hoping we will find our super strong PPW :)

Kat

Wow Kat!  Your right!  It was just like I thought too I was on Tennessee's site!  They have it set up where they advertise all their oils by size and yes, too, same exact scents like Tennessee!  Geesh I wonder if they bought Tennessee as it has been up for sale.  Boy it would be awesome if they did....Granted everyone carries same scents and this was probably the same website form they used as Tennessee's.  But now you have me really wondering.  I'm going to send them an email and ask they if they bought out Tennessee.  

Trappeur

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

What wax did you use + you did 1 oz pp ? Cant wait to try this , you guys have me excited about this !  Do you think it would yield good 

results in wax melts too - for melts I use a parasoy . 

Hi Moonstar,

I use 464 and yes did it at 6%.  Oh yes, get it into your parasoy!  As far as asking if results would be good in wax melts......well as we know, some waxes are not compatable with some fragrances and just don't throw so your going to have to test it...Hopefully someone else will chime in here and see your question and give their advice.  Moonstar, what parasoy do you use and who is it from?  Or do you make your own blend?  Hurry up and test and let us know! lol

Trappeur

10 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Hi Moonstar,

I use 464 and yes did it at 6%.  Oh yes, get it into your parasoy!  As far as asking if results would be good in wax melts......well as we know, some waxes are not compatable with some fragrances and just don't throw so your going to have to test it...Hopefully someone else will chime in here and see your question and give their advice.  Moonstar, what parasoy do you use and who is it from?  Or do you make your own blend?  Hurry up and test and let us know! lol

Trappeur

Ive blending my own. Ive been trying out a few 6006 mixed with eco soya pillar and one with either 464 or 415 blended with 4625. I bought a ready to 

use tart blend from RE - the KY tart + votive  and had high hopes since it scoop/weigh + melt and in pellets. Personally, I didn't care for it. It has a 

strange odor to my nose. Both while melting it + test burning as well :( Also, I did not care for their Bonfire Bliss or Toasted Marshmallow. The 

marshmallow one had a odd chemical note to it - even after a long cure in wax melts. I don't recall getting that plastic note in the one from Indianna 

ok ok Im a getting Im a getting LOL ! I bought some cute mini silicone molds in mini bunt cake shapes lol ! Question - do you order wax from any 

particular vendor - do you think the wax is the same or does the same wax vary from vendor - vendor ???? 

lol.....Moonstar....

I buy 464 from Flaming.  They are the closest vendor to me as I'm in the north Georgia Mountain and they are right near Atlanta so shipping for a 50pound box of wax is 23.40.  I get my status/elite jars from them, all my lids and lots of oils too.  They are soo darn honest with their shipping and just so wonderful to work with.  I've had but not too often a few jars broken in shipment and they IMMEDIATELY took care of the problem and always they replaced what ever had to be replaced exactly the same day with really no questions asked.  I just had to send them a picture of the broken glass and they got with their shipping dept and replaced all.  Just like with all companies, they do have hits and misses.  But it's such a joy to work with such a reputable company I try to give them all my business where I can.  I have also ordered 464 from Candle Science and Aztec.  Shipping not too bad.  I did notice 2 weeks ago the box of wax I got was really very sticky and gooey unlike the way it normally comes but I attributed it to the heat.  It still performed normal.   Moonstar what state are you in?  I know you told me and I forgot....sorry.  I would just get whatever wax your using from the nearest supplieir for shipping purposes....Then again, I'm sure you already do that.

Trappeur

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I just sent them an email asking if they bought out Tennessee.

Trappeur

Its possible because there is a company that sells wax melts - chunks, like Puma makes thats called Front Porch I believe - HUGE business and theres 

another one too called Rose something or another - they're another big time business. Both are from what I understand businesses that were started 

on a small scale + became hugely popular - I could be wrong though ??? Well, its ready to storm like crazy here in MI , perfect day to do nothing :) 

Edited by Moonstar

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I just sent them an email asking if they bought out Tennessee.

Trappeur

I'll be interested to see if they did too. I think that Brent and the owner of Maple Street used to be friends - or were at least acquainted - when Maple Street sold dye chips and before they sold fragrance oils.  I believe, though, that Maple Street started selling fragrance oil before Brent passed away. I could be wrong --- my brain gets fuzzier on dates the older I get, lol.

Edited by PhoenixFyre
fixed an error

I just heard back from Sam (don't know if he is the owner or what..)  Very nice email he sent.  They didn't buy out Tennessee but he knew of Tennessee very well.  He said that Tennessee had a different supplier they used than the 1 he uses.  I guess it's ok to say, but he did tell me his supplier is Agilex and I have heard many good things about that company.  He said he has things custom made and can tweak whatever oils he wants done.  They do have good pricing and their shipping seems to be very honest too.  I like that in a company.

Trappeur

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

lol.....Moonstar....

I buy 464 from Flaming.  They are the closest vendor to me as I'm in the north Georgia Mountain and they are right near Atlanta so shipping for a 50pound box of wax is 23.40.  I get my status/elite jars from them, all my lids and lots of oils too.  They are soo darn honest with their shipping and just so wonderful to work with.  I've had but not too often a few jars broken in shipment and they IMMEDIATELY took care of the problem and always they replaced what ever had to be replaced exactly the same day with really no questions asked.  I just had to send them a picture of the broken glass and they got with their shipping dept and replaced all.  Just like with all companies, they do have hits and misses.  But it's such a joy to work with such a reputable company I try to give them all my business where I can.  I have also ordered 464 from Candle Science and Aztec.  Shipping not too bad.  I did notice 2 weeks ago the box of wax I got was really very sticky and gooey unlike the way it normally comes but I attributed it to the heat.  It still performed normal.   Moonstar what state are you in?  I know you told me and I forgot....sorry.  I would just get whatever wax your using from the nearest supplieir for shipping purposes....Then again, I'm sure you already do that.

Trappeur

Michigan / suburbs 45 - 60 minutes North West of Detroit. Moonshine told me about a supplier in Mi thats about 30 some minutes from me 

I think I'll give them a shot. Ive been buying wax from Peak or Fillmore depends on what kind I need. Peak carries all types of waxes - 

Fillmore only carries soy. Plus Fillmore in my opinion is an outstanding company, their packaging is incredible. BTW the supplier in Mi

is called Southern Sensations ??? but they only carry soy + soy pillar blends no parasoy for wax melts :( 

Edited by Moonstar

Hello Trappeur , I knew you would check them out LOL :)

I ordered 20 of the 1 oz bottles & they allow you to place duplicates with the sampler packs . I  think I purchased 5 or 6 of the PPW . I am so hoping the PPW is strong like TCS. This company had so many of the TCS scents so it had me wandering. I ordered a lot of the same I used from TCS. The site was so similar to TCS ,so I had my hopes up thinking they purchased the company. I will be receiving my oils this week & let you know how the scents turn out. I make paraffin wax tarts & chunks .I do make candles for myself & love finding unique glass items to pour my candles. By the way I have looked at your candles & they are amazing :)

Maple street is new to me & I have so many suppliers now , I am willing to drop one if these oils turn out to be good quality. I know I purchased all the Pumpkins scents & Peach Magnolia Rasberry ,Apple Wreath ,Iced lemon Danish, Salty caramel & the PPW of course. Thank you for getting more info on this company & we just might  have  found another great supplier . I am determined to hunt down the amazing PPW & alot more like TCS. I think it could be possible the PPW turns out to be our winner ,if not maybe the owner can lead us in the right direction to find it. I am in the same boat as you with finding this scent . I love a good challenge LOL :) Please let me know how FB pumpkin waffle turns out. Oh yes I see your post about purchasing the PPW from Front Porch ,lol I was going to place that same order . Please let me know if that one is the winner . We will find it eventually ,maybe we can find a company to dupe this for us. I agree Candlescience has great quality oils & if they would get the PPW ,it would more than likely be a strong one. Peak also has some great quality oils as well. I hope one of us has some great news by the end of the week. I need this scent & have not had much luck  finding the one like TCS. I placed a order from Indiana & made a batch & it was not even close to TCS. I am going to add some pecan pie to this one & rename it .I think I will call it Pumpkin Pecan Hotcakes :). I do have high hopes that Maple Street PPW will be the one ,may just be wishful thinking on my part thou . Hang in there Trappeur ! I will be in touch ,Kat

• Like 1

oky doky Kat....sounds good...I think I have 3 or 4 pumpkin pecan waffles coming in this week from different suppliers, geesh I can't even remember my brain is getting fried from trying to find a dupe.  I've been scrambling so long to find one...but we will even if we have to have it duped.

I'll look up whose I have coming and put it down here so at least I can remember...as there was another 2 companies...lol

;)

Trappeur

• Like 1

Trappeur , I use paraffin Candlewic 129 ,shipping is killer to South Texas :(

I also use 4630/4625 blend . I do want to try soy & still trying to research results on the one Aztec carries. I think it is called AKK 94 ,something like that . It says it is a tart blend & they do offer a sample pack. I hope if anyone has tried this tart blend from Aztec ,they will post their results.

Hey Moonstar, I see you like to blend wax .I wanted to tell you I had a great blend a couple of years ago & had some awesome results ,this was a while back but I want to say it was 50% 4630+25% 4786+25% soy Pillar. The tarts came out nice & strong. I cannot remember how long they lasted & scents are always a factor with duration as well. I think the reason I quite this blend was smudge issues on the poly bags. I may try this blend again & cut back on the 4630 & add a bit more Soy pillar. I love to blend wax & my favorite thing is blending oils. I love Candlewic's 129 ,just shipping is killer for me down here in South ,Tx. I wanted to comment on the other subject you mentioned as well. I have heard of the Rose company tarts you posted about earlier. I think it is called Rose Girls, could be wrong on this ,but it does sound very familiar to me. I will do some blending this week & let you know how my melts perform. I also want to get some feedback on Aztec's tart blend wax .I think I posted something a couple of weeks back on this wax & still have not had any response on performance. I may just go ahead & order the sampler & see if this may be a magic tart blend LOL :) I see Aztec has another new fragrance oil Southern Pecan $9 lb intro price. I may place the order & try this tart blend wax since I am ordering some oils from them anyways. I just ordered a 20 pack from Maple Street & have high hopes on finding a great Pumpkin pecan Waffle TCS replacement. I do not need another supplier ,but we know how that goes lol. I also want to try out this Vanilla bean Noel from WSP . Trappeur stated earlier that this oil is the bomb. I have also heard a lot of crafters brag on this one ,so I trust the reviews on this one. I do also want to let you all know that the Maple Pecan Strudel from WSP is a fantastic fragrance with amazing results for me .I need to grab a pound of this one as well. Thank you all for sharing .I am sorry , I write such long post. I always wanted to be a writer LOL :)

I will settle for wax crafting ,much more fun ,Kat

• Like 2

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Trappeur , I use paraffin Candlewic 129 ,shipping is killer to South Texas :(

I also use 4630/4625 blend . I do want to try soy & still trying to research results on the one Aztec carries. I think it is called AKK 94 ,something like that . It says it is a tart blend & they do offer a sample pack. I hope if anyone has tried this tart blend from Aztec ,they will post their results.

Have you tried RE tart & votive 

wax . It comes in pellets , I wasn't a huge fan , to me it has an odd 

smell while melting it. You might like it though. 

Oh Kat, don't feel bad about your long post......geesh!  I'm sure you've  seen my looooonnnngggg posts!  I think I have you beat! ha haha!  And I never wanted to be be a writer!....that was too funny....that tickled me! lol   Now.....so you say Maple Pecan Strudel is awesome?  omg.....darn darn darn!  Now look what you are making me do....buy another oil!  Oh well, if it's good and throws for me, I'll be a happy happy camper.....I love bakery scents and that sounds right up my alley...oh hell, it's only money I don't have...well I'll find some somewhere....

Trappeur

• Like 2

Yes Trappeur the Maple Pecan Strudel is wonderful , very strong & long lasting in tarts. I will be placing a order soon with WSP.. I have to try the VBN for sure .I have heard a lot of great reviews on this one. I will be happy to send you some Maple Pecan Strudel to try for yourself . I love the scent & purchased it when WSP had their summer sale a while back. I did not expect much from the MPS because the price was so cheap & when I finally got it into the wax WOW what a shocker .I love the aroma & think you will too since you like bakery. I am looking forward to the Maple Street scents & hoping the PPW is going to be great. I also ordered Iced lemon Danish & all the pumpkin scents. I cannot imagine what Pumpkin milkshake smells like ,so I put it in the cart out of curiosity lol. I also ordered their Vanilla bean Noel as well . I have so many oils waiting to put into the wax & certainly do not need any more , but I am determined to find the PPW .I find it very hard to pass up a bargain on fragrance oils & get emails constantly from my suppliers running specials . I got to thinking about my suppliers & was going to check The Candlemakers store for the PPW. I do love some of his oils & he may carry the BBW dupe PPW. Have you tried TCS for PPW ? This has become quite a challenge for us to get this scent since TCS closed . Your right we will find it or get it duped . Let me know if you want me to send you a sample of the Maple pecan Strudel .I will be placing my order with WSP soon .Keep in touch ,stay positive & hang in there :)

3 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Hey Moonstar, I see you like to blend wax .I wanted to tell you I had a great blend a couple of years ago & had some awesome results ,this was a while back but I want to say it was 50% 4630+25% 4786+25% soy Pillar. The tarts came out nice & strong. I cannot remember how long they lasted & scents are always a factor with duration as well. I think the reason I quite this blend was smudge issues on the poly bags. I may try this blend again & cut back on the 4630 & add a bit more Soy pillar. I love to blend wax & my favorite thing is blending oils. I love Candlewic's 129 ,just shipping is killer for me down here in South ,Tx. I wanted to comment on the other subject you mentioned as well. I have heard of the Rose company tarts you posted about earlier. I think it is called Rose Girls, could be wrong on this ,but it does sound very familiar to me. I will do some blending this week & let you know how my melts perform. I also want to get some feedback on Aztec's tart blend wax .I think I posted something a couple of weeks back on this wax & still have not had any response on performance. I may just go ahead & order the sampler & see if this may be a magic tart blend LOL :) I see Aztec has another new fragrance oil Southern Pecan $9 lb intro price. I may place the order & try this tart blend wax since I am ordering some oils from them anyways. I just ordered a 20 pack from Maple Street & have high hopes on finding a great Pumpkin pecan Waffle TCS replacement. I do not need another supplier ,but we know how that goes lol. I also want to try out this Vanilla bean Noel from WSP . Trappeur stated earlier that this oil is the bomb. I have also heard a lot of crafters brag on this one ,so I trust the reviews on this one. I do also want to let you all know that the Maple Pecan Strudel from WSP is a fantastic fragrance with amazing results for me .I need to grab a pound of this one as well. Thank you all for sharing .I am sorry , I write such long post. I always wanted to be a writer LOL :)

I will settle for wax crafting ,much more fun ,Kat

Good to know on the maple pecan strudel :) yes it's Rose Girls - amazing how some businesses take off ! I bet they worked their butts off ! No apologies for long posts - I enjoy reading them :) please keep us posted . I just love reading everyone's posts ?

• Like 1