Flaming Candle

chuck_35550

Just got in my order. Here's some oob reviews.

Christmas Hearth: where have you been all my life? Perfectly balanced and strong evergreen with subtle spices. Reminds me of Christmas Cabin on steroids. 

Dragons Blood: I shower with this in my soap every day. It's a perfect unisex fragrance but not heavy on the patch. 

Genuine Leather: No plastic or off smell here, just a clean scent that's going to be a great mixer.

Hansel and Gretels' House: This is strong but not in that cut your air off way that other versions tend to be like.

Kentucky Bourbon: Pretty incredible, can't wait to mix it with the leather.

North Pole: This is so good and delicious. Better stock up!

Balsam Fir: Superbly true.

The shipping was fast and cheap. I got discounts. You get pour caps! Perfectly boxed. They've got it going.

Edited by chuck_35550
  • Like 2

Thanks for posting the reviews!

I started ordering from them last year and I haven't been disappointed yet.  They are fast, very reasonable on shipping and yes I love those pour caps they include.

I bought Kentucky Bourbon as a mixer and decided to try it alone and it's a hit for me so I may never mix it.  I did mix the Leather to create some cowboy/cowgirl scents.

Good to know about H&G, I currently use CS on that one, and also on Dragon's Blood I currently use RE.  I just may have to give those two a try from Flaming.

Chuck, Christmas Hearth is a super thrower!  I use CS Christmas hearth but I thought I would try Flaming since they are really my main supplier and it's darn close to CS.....It's just a little more brisk but still great.  You can't go wrong with this one.

Genuine leather and Kentucky Bourbon are super too.  Just made up a batch of candles going to one of my accounts and I do this as a blend and call it Rustic Cowboy.  Can't miss with these also.  Also Kentucky Bourbon mixed with Pumpkin Pie and Bourbon Soaked Raisins is another blend I do and is really really nice.  The pumpkin pie has a punch with the 2 bourbons in it.

I saw North Pole and should have ordered it as I just got in a big order from Flaming last night.  I'll get some this week as I order weekly from them.  Love the name also!

Where did you see Christmas Cabin on Steroids....sounds different and strange.....maybe I might like it...hmmmm

Balsam fir.....didn't do anything for me.....but I have some....I just use as a mixer to bring some pine in sometimes.....

Dragons blood and Hansel and G. H.  haven't tried yet.

I'll tell  you what else is good from them as I order so much of it from them for 2 shops....

Lemon Verbena.....awesome

Bourbon Soaked Raisins

Chardonnay.....OMG is this ever strong!  Is a number 1 seller at her shop and I gag as I make it...lol

Cabernet Grape......AWESOME!  I changed the name to Cabernet Sauvignon for the shop I sell to....is very AUTHENTIC!

Basil-Sage-Mint---Is light but nice and a great thrower.

Trappeur

• Like 2

I will chime in on this one as TFC is also my go to source for most of my FO's. I usually leave Kentucky Bourbon as it and do not mix. I do not drink alcohol, but this fragrance alone makes me oh so thirsty when I am making a batch. Out of control delicous so I plan to leave as is for now. Also, the Cabernet grape is another that makes me want to go out and buy a bottle of booze lol. Im thinking of labeling this one as Red Red Wine, paying a small tribute to the UB40 song from the 80's. Ahh, the nostalgia just hit me like a dump truck :P

Balsm fir, the closest ive come to finding a "true" Christmas tree FO. Will be a permanent addition to my line. 

Also, Downy April Fresh is one of those "clean type" that smells like fresh dryer sheets. Made my house smell suuuper clean and fresh. Love it.

• Like 1