Strong Nutmeg

blt212

Thank you Candybee.....I do use Nutmeg and Ginger and I like it alot but looking for something that has more Nutmeg.....it also needs to be a separate fragrance than what I already carry.  Also looking for a Shoreline Scent.... a non floral sea scent...

Oooh Soshiegirl that's good to hear because they are one of my suppliers....can you really smell the Nutmeg....I see it's a blend?  Also do you use soy wax.  I've found some really good scents from Millcreek, like Lemongrass, Cozy Home and Sweet Orange Chili Pepper but I've also had some duds...would love a sniffie if you can really smell the nutmeg..will wait to hear your thoughts before messaging my address.  Thank you so much!

Blt212, it really smells likes grated nutmeg; the other notes merely add a little depth to the nutmeg.  It's a personal favorite of mine and it's a wonderful Fall/Winter scent.  PM me your addy and I'll get you a sample out asap.  I think you're going to love it.

Oh wow!  Summit sure is beautiful and handsome!  And you too..... Beautiful picture of you also!  So nice to put a face with an avatar!

Thank you for the picture!

Wow, just came up with an idea!  We need a post topic of people putting up pictures of what they look like!  I know there is probably an old old post of that...but now we need a new one....lol

Thankyou.