1oz sample pricing

wgregww

I wish I knew why all of these company's charge so much for samples, you would thing you would almost sell them at cost. Aztec does the best job with this in my opinion. If one can sell 1Lb for $17 then they should be selling 1 oz for $1.25-$1.50 all day long. Rope me in with your samples!

Does RE ever off sales on there 1oz sample bottles? I need a bunch and I hate paying $2.72 each plus shipping. 

RE (RusticEscentuals) will  be having their annual sale August 11-17.  They have a slew of new fall fragrances out as well so would be a good idea to check those out before placing an order.  They had new scents at Christmas as well as spring too.

Goldie

• Like 1

Guest OldGlory

KY was another candle and soap supplier. It closed down and AH/RE either bought the rights to some of their FOs or they had them duped. They also duped some of Tradewinds FOs and the ones I've tried aren't really great. It would be like Aztec buying out some of the TN candle supplies FOs and making a note that those specific FOs were the same ones as TN candle supplies had. Hope that makes sense.

The Candle Source has one-ouncers for $1.50 all of the time...and Indiana Candle Supply has one-ouncers for $1.75 (they offer a money-saving set of 10 oils that are less than $15.95 per pound and another set of 10 for oils that are more then $15.95 per pound...but that set is more expensive than buying the oils individually!).

On 8/4/2016 at 6:56 PM, GoldieMN said:

RE (RusticEscentuals) will  be having their annual sale August 11-17.  They have a slew of new fall fragrances out as well so would be a good idea to check those out before placing an order.  They had new scents at Christmas as well as spring too.

Goldie

Hi Goldie,

Is this just a sample sale?  How much do they go on sale for?  I can't remember.

Thanks.

Trappeur

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Hi Goldie,

Is this just a sample sale?  How much do they go on sale for?  I can't remember.

Thanks.

Trappeur

This is their annual scent sale:  All 1 ounce fragrance oils are $1 each.  "Rustic Escentuals There will be - 1 per fragrance oil. You can order as many fragrances as you want as long as there is no more than 1 of any particular fragrance." (Found that on FB)

Goldie

Lots of suppliers have FO sample 1oz sales so your best bet is to get the majority of them you want during those sales. Those little bottles aren't that cheap and it always costs more to package in smaller bottles or jars. So be glad when you can find a supplier that does sample sales and take advantage of them. Also, sign up for their newsletter or get on their email list so you will be notified when a sale comes along.