Butter Brickle from NG

Trappeur

I've really never ordered much of anything from Natures Garden, but when I had to reorder some Champagne Vanilla from them (awesome by the way) I ordered 2 ounces of Butter Brickle and 2 ounces of Butter Maple Oats Honey and poured them into some new crystal jars and let me tell you they are to die for these scents (I could just spoon out the wax and eat these fragrances! ).....especially the Butter Brickle!  They had such great reviews on them.  All I can say is if they throw in the 464, they are going to be some new favorites for me!  I was just under the impression that NG fragrances were  mostly weak throwers...I'm finding out so far the few I've ordered from them in fragrances are really great throwers!  Just goes to show you can't always go by what others say and you have to test test test!  I'll give an update later after they have cured 2 weeks.

Trappeur

• Like 4

I had just order Butter Brickle, and poured it in a tart (I used pillar of bliss, just wanted to test it out), and it was very strong and yummy smelling!  I hadn't tried it before, so it was a very pleasant surprise!

• Like 1

I've had Butter Brickle from them ever since I started 4 years ago and I've never put it in wax! Now you are making me want to go turn the old pot on LOL!

I use a lot of NG's oils and for the most part they have been great throwers. I've come across very few weak ones.

• Like 1

Ya know Trappeur, us folks are always looking for a new awesome scent! Even though it is so hot right now....it is time to start thinking of Fall/Winter lines...these would fit right in.....hmmm I feel a chunk tart coming on. :) That Champagne Vanilla sounds great too. Thanks for the review.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Belinda said:

Puma you always put the best blends together! Please share when you come up with your new Fall/Winter blends. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with!

What are you talking about there Ms Belinda? :) YOU are an awesome blender too...everyone here is. :) You've got those awesome leather blends that you shared that I would not have been able to even come close to! :) Those leather blends are the bomb dot com girlfriend! :)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Same here - always looking forward to seeing what you come up with, Puma :) 

Hey Moonstar....we all are great blenders...the ideas for Spring and Summer were awesome....all great minds work together and accomplish much!! :) Maybe we need to start a Fall/Winter chunk blends ideas thread soon. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Sounds like a plan Puma!  And yep Puma and Belinda you are da bombs when blending cause I stink!

Trappeur

Hey.....you da bomb too Trappeur!! I do believe I have seen you post some awesome blends too!! See??? We ALL da bomb together!!  :icon_highfive:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

OK.....all you guys....this is ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!  Trappeur and Moonstar, Belinda and se2653....all ya all !!! :laugh2:I ordered the Butter Brickle and Buttered Maple Oats Honey and oh my goodness!!! Do these ever smell good!!! Bunch of enablers....all youins!!!  I ordered the Vanilla Champagne too Trappeur....YUMMMM!!! OK....I'm gonna do it right now and I want you all to join me with your delicious blends....it's time to start the Fall/Winter Chunk Tart Melt recipes !!! :)

• Like 4

On August 3, 2016 at 4:15 PM, puma52 said:

What are you talking about there Ms Belinda? :) YOU are an awesome blender too...everyone here is. :) You've got those awesome leather blends that you shared that I would not have been able to even come close to! :) Those leather blends are the bomb dot com girlfriend! :)

Thank you! You made my day and put a smile on my face as always :)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I have some Fall blends going around in my head but I haven't put them together yet. I want to do a blend of pumpkin pie and orange chiffon cake or pumpkin pie and oatmeal raisin cookie and see how that turns out! 

ohhhhhh....sounds delicious Belinda!!