Peaks Sweet Pumpkin Pie

Daisymay66

I only ordered from Peaks once I think a long time ago.  Looking for a few more Pumpkin Scents cause I so LOVE pumpkin! Anyone have other recommendations for Fall scents they have? Ya know it's just not worth it if ya only get a couple! Lol that's how I justify my addiction ;) thought I would try their Pumpkin Chai too! Thanks so much for any help! :) 

4 hours ago, Belinda said:

I LOVE FB's pumpkin FO's! I also use pumpkin pie spice from RE and love it! I got a new one from CW just called pumpkin and loved the way it smells when it's being poured but haven't melted it yet.

Hi Belinda .... I posted a ? about NG Pumpkin Crunch Cake but didn't hear from anyone yet.... have you tried it ? How bout RE pumpkin bread - pumpkin 

cheesecake - candy cane or peppermint swizzle stick... RE has SO many that sound yummy ! Thanks :)

• Like 1

Hi Moonstar!

I just responded to your post about the pumpkin crunch cake. I really like it and it's a good seller. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I also love their pumpkin apple butter and I love their pilgrims pie. It is a very good "primitive" scent for lack of a better word. It didn't sell well for me but I only sell to family and friends and a few outside customers right now. Lord willing I'll branch out when I retire and have time to offer good customer service LOL! 

I haven't tried RE's pumpkin bread or pumpkin cheesecake but I do have samples of candy cane and peppermint swizzle stick and they smell really good OOB. You won't be disappointed with their oils. I use quite a few of them and also a lot from NG. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Hi Moonstar!

I just responded to your post about the pumpkin crunch cake. I really like it and it's a good seller. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I also love their pumpkin apple butter and I love their pilgrims pie. It is a very good "primitive" scent for lack of a better word. It didn't sell well for me but I only sell to family and friends and a few outside customers right now. Lord willing I'll branch out when I retire and have time to offer good customer service LOL! 

I haven't tried RE's pumpkin bread or pumpkin cheesecake but I do have samples of candy cane and peppermint swizzle stick and they smell really good OOB. You won't be disappointed with their oils. I use quite a few of them and also a lot from NG. 

Thanks so much , I really appreciate your advise. RE's selection are fantastic ......the candy cane + peppermint swizzle stick sound very similar based on 

the descriptions... any thoughts ... do you have a preference. Cant believe I'm already getting ready for Christmas candles lol ! Once school starts we hit 

Halloween so quickly + then BAM its Thanksgiving lol ! 

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I have a preference on either one of the peppermint scents. It seems they are so similar but if I remember correctly the peppermint swizzle stick smelled a bit stronger out of the bottle. That could just be me though and I may not be remembering correctly. It seems like Pumpkin is the scent everyone hunts for this time of year and a good peppermint is another popular one LOL! I have SO many pumpkins and wouldn't even know how to choose my favorite because I like most of them so well!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I personally thought the Pumpkin Crunch Cake from NG was weak.  It was recommended here so much that I ordered an 8 oz bottle, but I was disappointed.  it smells good but just not strong enough for tarts which is all I make.  The Pilgrims Pie sounds interesting. 

• Like 1

Guest OldGlory
31 minutes ago, debele said:

I personally thought the Pumpkin Crunch Cake from NG was weak.  It was recommended here so much that I ordered an 8 oz bottle, but I was disappointed.  it smells good but just not strong enough for tarts which is all I make.  The Pilgrims Pie sounds interesting. 

Everyone's sense of smell is different, like our taste buds are different. I know that my sense of smell is waaaay different than most peoples so I have to buy samples of everything to see if I like it in wax or soap or whatever I'm making. I can't rely on suggestions to find what I like.

My favorite fall scents from Peaks are: Pear Spice, Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Pumpkin Souffle, Spiced Cranberry, Sweet Pumpkin Spice.  Others that are my favorite that are not necessarily "fall" scents are: Bartlett Pear, Birthday Cake, Cinnamon & Balsam, Cookie Cottage, Cranberry Apple Marmalade, German Chocolate Cake, Holiday Festival, and Olde Town Bake Shoppe.  I really like their oils!!  Let us know what you end up ordering.

• Like 2

On 7/25/2016 at 6:35 PM, Belinda said:

I'm not sure if I have a preference on either one of the peppermint scents. It seems they are so similar but if I remember correctly the peppermint swizzle stick smelled a bit stronger out of the bottle. That could just be me though and I may not be remembering correctly. It seems like Pumpkin is the scent everyone hunts for this time of year and a good peppermint is another popular one LOL! I have SO many pumpkins and wouldn't even know how to choose my favorite because I like most of them so well!

:laugh2:Well Belinda.......You tickle me.....Someone asks you which pumpkin you like and you say you really couldn't answer because you love em all!!!!!!omg.....I think I better run to the bathroom real quick because I'm laughing so hard somethins running down my leg! lol

You are soooo funny!

Trappeur

• Like 1

I have a terrible time making up my mind! LOL! I really do love all of them. When I pour one, I think how good that one smells and how much I like it and it's probably my favorite and then I'll pour another one and think the same thing! *shudder*

• Like 1