New soap cutter

debratant

I have been wanting a wire soap cutter since forever.  I finally ordered this one from etsy.  I just wanted a single cutter....and this

one is awesome!  I like that you can adjust the thickness of your soap.  I finally after all these years, have straight bars!!!

20160523_155342[1].jpg

20160526_161657[1].jpg

• Like 6

A nice wire soap cutter is one of the best investments you will make. I bought mine about 3 months into soaping (over 13 years ago) and It's been worth every minute I've had it.

14 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Thats awesome + I agree, good tools are worth the money. I saw one on Etsy too - by chance did you get it from bud haffner - thats the shop

that i saw one on :) 

Moonstar, Bud Haffner is a very well known craftsman in the soaping community and I personally don't know anyone that has had any problems with his CS or his product. I do know he had a woodworking accident a couple months ago and am not sure how caught up on orders he is. He is so busy sometimes he will close his shop to catch up on orders, so if when you decide to purchase, he is closed, just be patient and he will re-open soon...