Favorite fragrance oil suppliers?

Zeep

9 hours ago, moonshine said:

I know it blows when one goes out - ruins everything for awhile 

I had invested so much time and thought into TCS and got many oils I extensively tested and I really liked them then bam ? GONE

same with moonworks

I really liked Bert's Heaven Scent too. She probably went out of business because her prices were too low. :)  

• 3 years later...

Hello I have a question. I am looking for a old fashion plain fresh cucumber scent. I’m noticing the ones I have bought either are extremely weak or they have a dirty sand smell. Not sure if anyone else has experience this. Any good recommendations for a great cucumber oil to make my candles . Thank you 

On 2/17/2021 at 8:45 PM, Kiki kazoo said:

Hello I have a question. I am looking for a old fashion plain fresh cucumber scent. I’m noticing the ones I have bought either are extremely weak or they have a dirty sand smell. Not sure if anyone else has experience this. Any good recommendations for a great cucumber oil to make my candles . Thank you 

I don't know what a planning cucumber scent would smell like but I poured Cucumber Melon from Studio and it smells really good. I noticed Lone Star and Nature's Garden's both have a plain cucumber with good reviews so you might want to give them a try. They both have some good oils.