Best Dragon's Blood

ktaggard

The best? Totally depends on your market's preferences. Some like sweet, some like powdery.

I have bought them all at one time or another when the scent works closed up. I ended up having that Scent Works one duped because my people would not touch anything else. 

But... Good and strong:

Pure Fragrance oil. Slight powdery note.

NG: ok, but powdery

BB, both cybilla and BB are ok

The ONLY Dragon's Blood I have liked in all the years of soaping, has been Mad Oils Dragon's Blood - and with only using a tiny little bit of Vanilla Stabilizer, it hasn't discolored in over + months (made it in late June) 

I love it in both soaps and candles. 

I also love Mad Oils Dragons Blood...but I was lucky enough to get TallTayl's TSW version...the smell pretty similar, but, for me, TallTayl's TSW is my favorite...it is stronger in wax and a little less sweet (a little earthier) than Mad Oils.  (Thanks again, TallTayl!).

(I have not made soap with Dragons Blood, only wax melts so far).

Edited by maryta
  • Like 1

BCN's is good.  I use it for incense and air fresheners and everybody loves it!  Me personally......I gag at the smell of any dragon's blood!

Edited by pcbrook
  • Like 1

I recently soaped Dragon's Blood from  Tamera's Soaping Scents on Facebook, and has great scent retention in the cured soap. Not powdery at all like some other vendors, and really like the strength, richness and depth.  It has not turned dark brown either so far , it is dark tan( soap is 6 weeks cure),and I used beer and goat's milk in my recipe. I like a lot of her fragrances and she thoroughly tests in cp before selling. I have purchased several fragrances from her over the past several months,and all are keepers. 

• Like 2