JS Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Trish

I added this to another thread, but it's so good, I had to post a seperate thread for it!!

I use 4630, HTP wicks, 6% FO and this oil is STRONG. I first burned it less than a day after pouring and was seriously amazed.

You can smell the coffee, but also the cinnamon with just a bit of "sweet". The caramel rounds out the bitterness, IMO.

My friend took my tester home and said she burned it downstairs, but the throw carried upstairs into her daughter's bedroom that they painted yesterday and that the candle scent overpowered the paint smell. I'm guessing it's a keeper!! ROFL

Thanks for the review. I have been wondering about that one. I use the first coffee scent I ever tried (Peaks Capp. Hazelnut) But have been wanting to try one from Just Scent since I already have so much from her:wink2:

I will add it onto my order as a sample this week and give it a shot in soy.

Yeah this is a great scent. I just read a review for it on another board today, it is getting lots of interest. Definitely the best coffee I have tested in a very long time. We had a great throw in less than a day, too. I used 50/50 and soy at 8%

It sounds terrific! I've been very impressed with Becky's selection - haven't tried many of her scents, but that's only because of time and money constraints. I'm adding this one to my wish list!

And Trish - you have AMAZING throw no matter what FO you use, if your Rasp. Lilac is anything like your others...I don't think it's fair. :tongue2:

And I'm trying to avoid getting any more, especially after going through inventory and counting what we do have. :tongue2:

This one is worth adding!! Besides...I'm sure you have some to sell to make room for this scent (but let me have first dibs! LOL)

Oh Trish, your so sweet! :awww:

Thank you so much. It sounds wonderful. I see she keeps adding scents I would love to try. WAAAAAAA!! Its so unfair.

You totally made my day hon.

PM me your addy, not sure if I still have it. :D

I wish you had better luck with her scents, because the majority of them are incredible for me!!

That's what makes you a FO Ho LMAO!

No she didn't Trish!

Fine example of the pot calling the Kettle......... BLACK!! :P

You are worse. I will stick to this statement until I see you sell some of your beloved FO in the classifieds. There has to be something that doesn't move.. LOL!!! I sell stuff all the time, you hoard your FO. I think its right next to the cat... LMAO!!

Oh man, I am really gonna get it from you!

No she didn't Trish!

Fine example of the pot calling the Kettle......... BLACK!! :P

No shiiiit, huh? ROFLMAO

You are worse. I will stick to this statement until I see you sell some of your beloved FO in the classifieds. There has to be something that doesn't move.. LOL!!! I sell stuff all the time, you hoard your FO.

Exactly! You never see any of her stuff for sale! That makes her far worse than me!!! :laugh2:

ROFLMAO!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Would you all hush!! Rob 'll make me sell and I just can't part with my XXX number of bottles. Actually I have about six that I could toss. As for them all selling well. I haven't even put them all into wax.

And the cat only guards boxes :tongue2:

Yeah that was the pot calling the kettle black ;)

As for them all selling well. I haven't even put them all into wax.

I hear ya on that! I have so many great oils that I love OOB, but haven't even put them in wax so I can't bear to get rid of them just yet. In fact, I'm about to go shopping for some new scents...need some less bakery/holiday ones for my wholesale pillars. Ohhh, I just love buying new FO!!