Quick Intro!

Ty

Hi everyone! My name is Tyler and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the forum. Craft Server came up in a search a few years ago and I've learned so much looking back through all of the archives! It truly is a wealth of knowledge on here. 

I've been making candles and melts for about four years now as a hobby. I initially started because I was sick of buying candles that didn't throw well/didn't burn well. I purchased my first candle making kit about 5 years ago and was instantly hooked! It's definitely been a learning curve with lots of $$$ spent, but I absolutely love trying to make the best product that I can possibly make with my time and resources. 

Right now I'm in the process of launching my soy wax melt business and see where it takes me. I know it's an incredibly expensive hobby/business, but I want to take it a step beyond giving away to friends and family. I'm excited to learn more on this forum and to connect with chandlers/makers/crafters!

On 2/10/2016 at 2:26 PM, Vicky_CO said:

Hi Ty

I am glad you decided to post. Welcome I am glad you have got the help you needed here and I look forward to seeing where your business takes you.

Thank you Vicki! Super excited to join!

On 2/10/2016 at 2:33 PM, Candybee said:

Welcome to Craft Server Ty! Glad to have you with us.

Hi Candyee, glad to be here!

On 2/10/2016 at 2:40 PM, OldGlory said:

Welcome to Craftserver! We look forward to sharing ideas with you.

Thanks OldGlory! Can't wait to keep on learning :) 

On 2/10/2016 at 3:04 PM, puma52 said:

Welcome to our group TY!  :)

Thanks puma!

On 2/11/2016 at 4:59 PM, dandytea88 said:

Hiya Tyler! :)

Hi dandytea88!

On 2/11/2016 at 7:14 PM, Trappeur said:

Hello and welcome Tyler!  Your in for a treat here with such wonderful talented artists......

Trappeur

Thanks Trappeur! I've seen some of your candles with embeds, you're incredibly talented!

On 2/11/2016 at 7:42 PM, Belinda said:

Hi and welcome Ty! Good to have you and like Trappeur said, you're defiantly in for a treat. You'll love learning from these talented people!

Thanks for the welcome Belinda! Can't wait!

• Like 1