Best Marshmallow Fragrance Oil

dandytea88

Hi all! Does anyone have a favorite straight Marshmallow scent they love? I've tried Marshmallow Candy from Cierra's Candles, Marshmallow Bomb & Fluff and Peeps from Just Scent and Marshmallow from Pure Fragrance Oils. I haven't tried Wholesale Supplies Plus because their fragrances are sold in 2oz and I tend to purchase 1oz when trying new scents and then there's Lone Star Candle's version too but I haven't bought anything from either just yet :(

Has anyone CP'd a marshmellow scent? I assume it will probably discolor. Just wondering if there is a good one out there for CP.

I was eyeing the bottle when i did a round of CP trials the other day. But none smell particularly strong OOB, and i don't imagine wanting to smell like a marshmallow :D

In candles, though, imgining bonfire with marshmallow and a smores scent. Maybe even sweet potato pie with marshmallow topping.

My faves are Toasted Marshmallow from AHRE (old KY scent) and NG. AHRE is very creamy but is missing the toasted note so I add a teensy bit of bonfire bliss to it. NG's toasted marshmallow has that campfire note but lacks the creaminess of AHRE's version to my nose.

• 6 years later...
On 1/19/2016 at 5:19 PM, dandytea88 said:

Hi all! Does anyone have a favorite straight Marshmallow scent they love? I've tried Marshmallow Candy from Cierra's Candles, Marshmallow Bomb & Fluff and Peeps from Just Scent and Marshmallow from Pure Fragrance Oils. I haven't tried Wholesale Supplies Plus because their fragrances are sold in 2oz and I tend to purchase 1oz when trying new scents and then there's Lone Star Candle's version too but I haven't bought anything from either just yet :(

What did the pure fragrance oils marshmallow smell like? I tried to order it but it got delivered to the wrong address and I didn't have a sign for selected so I'm SOL. 

1 hour ago, Jcake90 said:

What did the pure fragrance oils marshmallow smell like? I tried to order it but it got delivered to the wrong address and I didn't have a sign for selected so I'm SOL. 

If it was misdelivered dispute the payment method (credit card/PayPal) for non delivery of goods.  This is clearly covered by US purchasing law. The seller is responsible for the package being delivered properly.