Lids for this jar?

What supplier is GW???? Trappeur - What's the sizing info for that jar?

Hi Missy,

The jar size is: 3.1875 (diameter)....I don't know how I would like silver on it as Flaming has them in silver and they will send a sample.  Black would be gorgeous on it though.

Geesh, I don't know who GW is.....

I'm sure Kandlecrazy will see this and tell us.

Trappeur

• Like 1

Thanks Trapp.....lol

I did not know they sold these and other types like this were to expensive for me to buy- now I am going to have to shop again! I have been wanting colored jars other than the Limited edition tall Mason's

They are a little expensive,  1.37 each and they are not that big....(well I'm so used to the huge 3 wick jars I do...lol).    It would be nice to find a nice lid.  I have always liked the craft paper type lid, but I don't care for them with the fact that people take the lids off and they always scratch the surface of the candle when removing.  But they fit into CandleSciences Kraft boxes....Good selling point for CS....Buy the jars and you have to buy the boxes....lol

Trappeur

I looked for a lid, briefly and unsuccessfully, but now I'm thinking the plastic dust covers would be my best alternative.  My products get handled a lot and I was thinking of securing the dust cover with just a couple dots of hot glue.  I don't know if I can make that work.  Still thinking on it.  Gorgeous jars.  I'd love to find a way to use them.