A christmas label

Trappeur

I thought I would post a picture of a Christmas label I designed for that great apple orchard account I landed that most of you all know I did from previous pictures when first making a presentation.  It was hard work getting there but oh so well worth it when I made my presentation and they gave me my first order.  Since my first order was for the 4'th of July, I have had 3 reorders of the 17 different scents we went with in 6 weeks.  It just blows my mind that they are selling so fast the candles, literally walking out the door...I am so fortunate and lucky I got the account. Somebody upstairs has been looking out for me, I swear..... I go into the store twice a week and have a spread sheet that I take with me and write down how many candles are left on the shelf of each scent so I can keep myself in order and keep making stock.  This has helped me immensely.  She is a wonderful person to work with, very easy going and just so nice and trusts my judgement.....(God, help me there...lol)and pays either before hand of the delivery or right at it.....just couldn't get any better..I swear......Can you tell I'm a happy camper? lol

Well, just the other day I thought what if I designed a Christmas label for them and did a Christmas collection of candles?  So I did just that and sent her an email to feel her out on this idea and also sent a picture of the label I designed and she wrote back and said she loved the label and the whole idea of a separate collection of Christmas.  In fact she said, if I want, I could start making them and bring them in for Oct 1 as she said she knew they would sell....And she doesn't even pick out any scents but leaves them up to me.....(God, help me there....lol)...So I thought I would share with everyone what I came up with.  The only thing is I have 20 fragrances......lol, lol...I have way too many and need to narrow them down to I think I'll do 8 different fragrances....

So here is what I came up with.  I wanted to keep her original label as that is her signature label on all her canning goods and what her billboard and sign looks like so I think it was appropriate to keep it.

This is the label that is on all her jars I do:

Merciers%20Apple%20Harvest.png

Here is what the jar looks like with the label.

The lids I put on the jar are in different colors as she liked one as well as the other, so some are red, some are in the old timey rust and some in the old timey black.

Merciers.jpg

And here is what I came up with for a Christmas label.

4a880862-f4fa-4a1e-b962-d444bc8ccbbe.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

Trappeur

• Like 2

I LOVE it! I am a plaid fan.

Did you change the label to add soy to those offered every day? That seems to be a difference in the labels, so it made me wonder.

Very clean and tastefully done. Congrats!

Thanks for asking.....yes I did....I caught it after I received my first order of labels so on the 2'nd order I moved the artwork up a bit and had just enough room to add "natural soy".

Edited by Trappeur

I love the label! The plaid adds that special touch! It's very Christmaseeee! LOL! Congrats on your account. I'm glad it's working out so well for you! May God bless you with many more to come :).