Just Scent??

wgregww

It has been several years, but I don't recall having any problems with them.  I do know they have been in business for quite some time now.

As for their scents, according to my notes I did like them.  I decided a few years back to limit suppliers and tried to get most of my stuff close to home

so they were one of the suppliers I eliminated.

I use quite a few of her scents. Like everyone else, she has some good ones and bad ones but I never had a problem getting my order.

If you decide to order, you may want to see which ones people recommend ordering from her first. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OldGlory

I have not tried JustScent. I buy most of my fragrances at Aztec in KnoxvilleTN. They have been my primary supplier for many years.

I've tried a lot of her scent, like most companies it's hit her miss

Off the top of my head here's some that are strong for me:

Cherry Bomb

Almond. Cookies

Bear Claws

Carmel Cinnamon Latte

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Mamas Blueberry

Buttery Gingerbread

I have tried many and the ones I kept that fit my line are

Lilac- I love her lilac but lately the last few orders it changes color quickly and begins to smell a little off- I need to test some new ones - it still works and makes the soy a light pink but have to use it quick when it does this

Pink sugar

Blueberry cobbler

Wild currant sandalwood - discontinued

Beckys ultimate vanilla

Cranberry Orange

Butt naked- don't sell much at all but strong

Her version of monkey Farts which is called something else which I also don't sell much of but its good and strong

Sea salt and cactus

I have heard the chestnuts and brown sugar is amazing and plan to try it when I need to order again

Edited by moonshine

I love her Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Buttercream Sugar Cookie, Birthday Cake, Serendipity, Vanilla Buttercream Crunch, Vanilla Waffle Cone, Blue Cotton Candy, Blonde Moment, Brassy Blonde, Snicker Doodle, Powdered Sugar, and a few more but can't think of them off the top of my head!