What Are Your Favorite Glass Containers?

Hey guys, I'm looking to switch containers. I currently use the status jars from general wax in LA but this is the second shipment of jars that I've received that was full of wavy glass, so I'm mad and I want to switch. I realize that I can get status jars from almost any supplier, but I'm just wondering what are some of your favorite containers?

I use apothecaries and status jars mostly. They aren't necessarily my favorite, but ti's what sells, so I stick with it. 

My personal favorites are my seashell jars (see pic) but those dont' sell hardly at all, and when they do, they have to be spa/water type scents, and I like putting all type of scents in them. 

(Not a great pic, but it came from my old website and the only one I have of them at the moment) 

post-200-0-55041100-1426689567_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

8 and 16 ounce square Masons and the salsa jar- I think mine are 12 oz

I love the little square squat canning jars by Kerr also- haven't made candles in them yet but bought plenty of them at Walmart!

The flower pots from BCN are fun in the spring also - I do a lot of favor candles on those for bridal and baby showers - they have plastic kids you can buy as well for them

I like the monteciano jars from GW, always used them but really like the new metal lids that fit the 10 oz.  I also use the 7 oz bayside from them.  Status jars that are made

in China like GW's tend to be different with each shipment so if you stick with that jar be sure to find out where they are manufactured.

I forgot to mention that I am loving the 8oz tins.....my only problem is the round label I get to fit the top is a smidgeon too big (it's a 3") and the the only other size I can get is the 1 1/2" and I know that is going to be too small.  I don't make my labels but order them and I just can't afford to buy the smallest quantity from any supplier for just 1 fragrance name to be printed on the top....so I'm working on how to fix that labeling.

Trappeur

I would love to have more upscale looking jars but they just don't sell around here. I live in the country and the crowds from the city vacation in this area and they all want that country look and feel! Sooooooo..... I sell candles in jelly jars, salsa, and straight sided jars. That's what they want and that's what I give them!