Orange Spice

Candybee

This one is scented orange spice. I used my orange 10x with clove, cinnamon, and allspice essential oils with a little bit of honey FO thrown in for sweetness. I can smell the clove. It didn't seize on me either! Yippee!

Pics in the mold:

post-2172-0-47337200-1425768047_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-29630100-1425768062_thumb.jp

Wow, just lovely Candybee and orange spice?......yum....yum..  The swirls are beautiful as is the colors.

Will you sell me 2 of the bars when you cut them?  I'll add them to my stash that is getting bigger that I haven't burned yet....lol

Trappeur

ooooh...can't wait  to see this cut.  Colors came out GREAT!

unique....in the melt and pour section...try a search for swirling m & p.  I've swirled m&p lots of times.  It's just different than cp soap.  A totally different technique to it.

Guest OldGlory

Almost forgot the soap!! Candybee, I think that's about the best looking soap I've ever seen. Stunning colors.

ooooh...can't wait  to see this cut.  Colors came out GREAT!

unique....in the melt and pour section...try a search for swirling m & p.  I've swirled m&p lots of times.  It's just different than cp soap.  A totally different technique to it.

ooohhh....thanks Debratant! I think I'll take a look at the M&P swirling too!

This one is scented orange spice. I used my orange 10x with clove, cinnamon, and allspice essential oils with a little bit of honey FO thrown in for sweetness. I can smell the clove. It didn't seize on me either! Yippee!

Pics in the mold:

Beautiful! :)