Just order a few new CS scents

Joeturbo26

I use Med Fig and Rain Water all the time. The MF is a lovely fruit and floral, more floral to me, ladies love it. I use it in soap and candles. The RW is a nice clean scent with light floral notes. It reminds me a fragrance I used to use called olive blossom.

Mediterranean Fig is really nice in CP soap, easy to work with and the scent sticks. It is more of a natural fragrance than a perfume. I have been wanting to try the Fig Tree, I have heard that it is nice too. I have only used the English Garden in a mix, I was making soap, and a little worried about acceleration.

I've used basil & herb and its a medium to strong scent in candles.

I'm testing Fig Tree and Rain Water now. Fig tree is doing great and has a nice medium HT. I like it better than Mediterranean Fig. Rain Water is on the lighter side but still good. All scents tested in soy.

Fig Tree is so lovely.It doesn't have any of the fake fruity notes that are sometimes added. It smells very "high end" to me. I also use Mediterranean Fig and like it, It has a unique fragrance and does well for me in CP soap.

Edited by Faerywren

I am particularly excited to try the fig tree---in hope that it smells like my absolute favorite candle in the world. The Diptyque Figuer without the 65.00 price tag LOL.

JACKBENIMBLE, I think I saw your scent reviews on YouTube?

You might have saw it. It was awhile back. I need to do some more of those scent reviews soon. I keep saying that but I end up not doing them. I Hope they were helpful. I tested Fig Tree again yesterday. It is a great scent! Best way to describe it is a clean but earthy scent. I'm hoping to take it to my shows this year.

Ok so I'm back home from my business trip and I've had a chance to smell them all! Unfortunately the fig tree doesn't smell anything like the Diptyque Figiuer as I had hoped :( has anyone ever smelled the diptyque Figiuer and can offer some suggestions?

As for the others, the rain water is INCREDIBLE. I get an incredible floral light musk from it, can't wait to pour that one into some wax!