Tennessee candle, any must haves?

Belinda

Can I ask you all a favor buying would you buy 4oz or 8oz?

THAT would be a wonderful option Brent and Kimberlie! Definitely people would buy both sizes AND the 16 oz too....no doubt about it. I do when I have an option. Sometimes buying a pound is too expensive or I don't need that much and yes I will buy the smaller sizes sometimes even though price wise It is not as price effective, BUT I sure do love the option. Also sometimes when you are at the end of a season, sometimes all you need to make is just a few more pounds of a certain scent.   I think it would be awesome if you all could offer all those sizes! Thank you for asking! :) 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask you all a favor buying would you buy 4oz or 8oz?

Oppsss I didn't see this question until now...sorry. I am good with either size myself, as it gives me enough to test my soap and candles, but if I had to just choose one size it would be the 8 oz.

Hi, chappy6107 no they haven't the snow storms have caused shipping delays. Good news is it came in late today and some went out today. I don't now you by your nick name but email us and we will see if yours was one that went out today. I'm sorry but this is not the norm for us.

Brent & Kimberlie

Tennessee Candle Supplies

• Like 1