Video of my shop

I would love to see someone else's shop! Always looking for improvement in my own. Maybe you could upload to youtube or what is your site? I "think" I have mine pretty organized with files for every scent and small and large labels made for each, the shipping all in one area, tables for molds to lay flat, etc. Still it remains a mess most of the time even though I have shelves for the oils. Let us know where to look and thanks!

Why of course we want to see! :) You have bragging rights! You have created your business from scratch and worked hard on it to get it to where it is....plus it is so fun to see what someone's shop looks like. Come on...Let's see! :)

Thanks for the replies. I have uploaded the file to my server and you can watch it with the flash player. Or download the 26MB file to your computer.

http://sentinelcandles.com/video/

No Audio as I forgot to turn it on. sorry.

Enjoy!

P.S. If you have a video of your setup or shop im sure the rest of us would like to see it too.

Post them here. :)

I thought you meant your "work" shop.... LOL, but loved seeing your real shop. How cool for you! Very nice! Your colors are so vibrant in the votives. Will the tarts lose scent being out in the open like that? Wish I could jet down there for some of those gorgeous five dollar earrings I saw! Great job and you sure have been busy!

The melts don't last long before they get sold, the entire trays get sold every 1-2 weeks so their is always new ones being made.

However I still have some melts in my kitchen that have been there for 8 months and they still smell amazing.

Regarding the earrings, I can ship them to you. Your in the United States?

You have a nice shop and your work is beautiful with vibrant colors. I don't have a shop at the moment, I work in a spare bedroom that I converted with my junk everywhere lol. I will post a video once, I get my room more organized, thanks for sharing.

Awesome video...thanks for sharing! :) LOVE the beeswax candles! Something 'bout the beeswax for me...love it!!! :) You have a wonderful variety of candles and everything looks so inviting! Not surprised you have a great business going! Congratulations! You have earned it! :)