ISO Unique Molds

You can not dupe those in a mold they would just look like a cheap imitation.

These candle have been discuss on this board before.

Honestly there are some thing that should not be copied and I think this is one of them. Think of the work involved in them as a whole. I would also be very surprised if the technique is not patented or copyrighted some where.

You can not dupe those in a mold they would just look like a cheap imitation.

These candle have been discuss on this board before.

Honestly there are some thing that should not be copied and I think this is one of them. Think of the work involved in them as a whole. I would also be very surprised if the technique is not patented or copyrighted some where.

No, I think you misunderstood me entirely. The intention was not to copy them spesifically, but to do that kind of unique figurine candle, i.e. a little bear candle, or a toy or playblock or something. I merely attached that spesific pic to illustrate that it is not the average type of mold I am looking for. I am not at all into copying anyone - I think is is more satisfactory to come up with you own things... Sorry everyone if I didn't make myself clear enough. :undecided

Katinka

Maybe you could buy one of those silicone kits, and some cute animal figurines, and make your own molds????

Thanks, this is a good idea. I'll definitely give it a try. You know how limited the candlemaking resources are in this country...

Katinka

Sorry......but I'm appalled that it would be suggested from a professional candle maker, that a candle be "duped". I hope most realize what hard work it is to CREATE something (especially a unique one of a kind, created from clay or ? with someone's own hands) and then MOLD it. Anyone can buy a dollar store item, and copy it into a mold, but it takes hard work, and a heck of alot of talent to do it from scratch.......if you don't believe that.......try it. Also......I have to wonder when mold makers picture the item they bought and then molded and not a candle made from their mold.........just my thoughts.

To get back to the post at hand, Jackie does unique one of a kind molds for baby showers.

http://jagsmolds-candles.bizhosting.com/baby_items_silicone_molds.html

No, I think you misunderstood me entirely. The intention was not to copy them spesifically, but to do that kind of unique figurine candle, i.e. a little bear candle, or a toy or playblock or something. I merely attached that spesific pic to illustrate that it is not the average type of mold I am looking for. I am not at all into copying anyone - I think is is more satisfactory to come up with you own things... Sorry everyone if I didn't make myself clear enough. :undecided

Katinka

I think Janet makes those baby block molds, among others. Check her site.

Also maybe here :

http://www.soapandcandlemolds.com/babyshower.asp

Or here:

http://www.candlewic.com/store/category.aspx?q=cPolyurethane,f3

Peak's has a few as well.