Disappointed with Rustic Escentuals / Aroma Haven's Customer Service

smellywax

• 11 months later...

I haven't had any bad experiences with them and am very happy with all of the oils I have purchased.

Sometimes you just have to call when something happens. Emails don't always convey what you need or your disappointment. I always call when I have any problems. I want to let them know I am not going away and will not be satisfied until they fix the problem. Works for me. Funny how people react different on a phone call than in an email. I like to be in your face that way.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Has anyone had issues with their oils crystallizing? For some reason, cranberry develops a lot of white sediment at the bottom of the oil. I called RE and they suggested heating the oil which did work for awhile but it started crystallizing again. RE changed cranberry oils recently so I was told. The old cranberry never did this. I use the oils in sprays which clogs the sprayer.

I haven't had any problems with them, but haven't had to call customer service in over a year.  I'm not happy with the shipping charges either, but it seems

everyone out of my state is about the same..high!  I really hope whomever you spoke to was having a bad day because I really like some of their oils and

won't buy from the ones who have bad customer service.  I always give them a 2nd chance, sometimes a 3rd but there were still a couple I dropped.