Disposing of fo

kandlekrazy

• 9 months later...

I live in the country and burn all my paper trash to try to not add to the landfills anymore than I have to.  Some people shred things with their addresses on it; burn it.  Since these FOs are made to burn up anyway, is there any problen with adding them in the fire with the rest of the paper?

I don't know if that is okay but that is what my husband told me to do- pour it all over some old hay and wood he needs to burn in the fire pit- we live kinda in the country with 3-10 acre parcels around us

If you think about it that's basically what we do when we make insence and I assume fire starters- I never made those before

But I am not sure if this would be good or not.....I have tons to ditch and the only place I can go is over an hour away

Our township only does a hazardous waste day once a year in the sunmer

No animals would be eating out of there - the hay is moldy straw so I don't think deer would even come near it....my husband feeds them fresh round bales way out back

So you don't think it would harm the air - people breathing it in- I envision it smelling like mambo incense pit! Lol of a nasty concoction of probably around 100 scents!