Candle Cocoon Favorites??

Moneypenny

Thanks so much everyone! Well I got my order in and I tried the Sultry Angel and love it!!! Soooo good! Very pleased with that one! I just poured it in melts last night and I think it will be a big hit! I also poured the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and that turned out great too! I had to cut back on that one because it was very concentrated. Less is more with that one! I also tried the Rose Pedals and Cream and had to cut back on that one too because it is very strong! Not sure about that one but we will see how it goes. Not a rose fan but I thought I would try anyway. I also got the Peony White Tea and it smells great but have not decided if it will be for wax or bath and body. I must say that these oils are some of the most concentrated oils I have every had! Lol! Can't wait to try more!

Edited by Moneypenny

I know I'm a little late, but here's my thoughts on CC.

Sun-warmed sandalwood is awesome! It is very subtle in tarts, but still very nice. I love it cp!!!! Sold out of soap and tarts during the holidays.

Cucumber Melon is super strong. Rocks in CP and tarts. It is not my favorite smell, but really appeals to the younger crowd. My daughter loves it.

Frankincense and Myrrh - did not throw well in tarts, but awesome in cp. it did discolor cp. Had a customer buy all and call for more.

Sultry angel - throw is awesome in parasoy tarts. I also put into sugar scrub and body butter. I love the scent, but it did not sell very well.:(

Cherished - did not throw well for me in parasoy tart

Creme brûlée - did not throw

Crushed strawberry and Rubarb - strong thrower, but not pleasant to my nose. My 12 year old daughter loves it though.

Dayddream believer - CP awesome strong and really sticks. I have a bar from over a year ago that still smell wunderbar! Did not try in wax.

Fairy dust and twinkle toes - love this scent - great in cp, but faded a little bit after a few months. Can't remember about throw in parasoy.:(

Fallen leaf - ick!!!

Mulberry and moonbeams - blow you out the doors strong - smelled like tropical punch (the drink) to me.

Pillow fight - a very nice fresh laundry type. Strong, but not as strong as other downy types I've smelled. I really liked this one.

Sunflower and sea mist - love the ct in parasoy, but could not get it to throw well. Faded in my cp too.:(

Sea shells- nice scent and stuck in cp, but same ol', same ol' oceany type scent.

Tiger lily and cantaloupe - love this scent too, but could not get a strong ht from it. Faded too much in cp too. Unfortunate, because I really love this scent.

Vanilla vadoo- just meh for me. :) scent okay, throw just okay.

Wow, I don't know if I've ever given such a lengthy review. I guess I was just in the mood this morn.

• 7 years later...
On 1/30/2014 at 5:17 PM, Scented said:

Don't pass on transcendence. Absolutely love this (might change my mind when it's wax, but hope not.)

Hi @Scented. I know this is an extremely old post, but I wanted to see what you ended up thinking about Transcendence FO?  I am going to be placing another order and have never tried their Mulberry & Moonbeams or their Neroli De La Luna.  Or many others for all that matter.  I know I love their sultry angel, vanilla voodoo, peony white tea, orange tea & crumpets, melon fig & apricot, cherished, crushed strawberry rhubarb and a handful of  others.  If you or anyone else has any suggestions from Candle Cocoon, I would love to hear!  Thanks so much!  😇

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 5:31 PM, Marleigha said:

Hi @Scented. I know this is an extremely old post, but I wanted to see what you ended up thinking about Transcendence FO?  I am going to be placing another order and have never tried their Mulberry & Moonbeams or their Neroli De La Luna.  Or many others for all that matter.  I know I love their sultry angel, vanilla voodoo, peony white tea, orange tea & crumpets, melon fig & apricot, cherished, crushed strawberry rhubarb and a handful of  others.  If you or anyone else has any suggestions from Candle Cocoon, I would love to hear!  Thanks so much!  😇

That's my next place to order from! As far as the good throwers in your melts, how long did they last? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 7:16 AM, LilFirecracker said:

That's my next place to order from! As far as the good throwers in your melts, how long did they last? 

Honestly the FO’s from CC are some of the strongest longest lasting that I have ever used!  I’ve only tried maybe 10-12 but my goodness the ones I have tried are stunners!