Partylite

I don't know this company but thought this bold statement on Facebook was really way out there! I saw legal problem written all over this.

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS SALE! Our wax is made of paraffin wax so it is non-toxic, the wax does not get as hot as other candles so it will not burn your skin or your pets skin, it liquefies so that you burn all of the candle not just the center. Also, the wick is made of cotton so they do not contain lead and our candles can be placed on a shelf or close to a wall and will not blacken the shelf above or wall.

They've lost their minds! Unless they've created a new kind of wax, it's the same type of candle we make.
No, it's not the same type of candle "we make", Chandler! FYI I have developed a wax and wick combo that is out of this world and I'm about to patent it. The entire system can be used indoors and outdoors, wind may be blowing from all directions but the flame will not extinguish. I put the candle underneath a suspended stack of old, dry newspapers, and they did not catch fire (it is equipped with a self-regulating mechanism - top secret). My wax formula contains proteins and vitamins. I always carry a few pounds in my car, just in case I should get stranded in a snow storm and need food. It also makes a perfect solid lotion; also, a few minutes in the microwave, and it'll turn into a perfect hair cuticle smoother... that's right, no more Brillo pad for hair. PM me if you'd like a sample and the combo, k? ;-)

No, it's not the same type of candle "we make", Chandler! FYI I have developed a wax and wick combo that is out of this world and I'm about to patent it. The entire system can be used indoors and outdoors, wind may be blowing from all directions but the flame will not extinguish. I put the candle underneath a suspended stack of old, dry newspapers, and they did not catch fire (it is equipped with a self-regulating mechanism - top secret). My wax formula contains proteins and vitamins. I always carry a few pounds in my car, just in case I should get stranded in a snow storm and need food. It also makes a perfect solid lotion; also, a few minutes in the microwave, and it'll turn into a perfect hair cuticle smoother... that's right, no more Brillo pad for hair. PM me if you'd like a sample and the combo, k? ;-)

Oh, how I needed a good laugh, thanks Ravens!

Of course it does! Simply tell your customers to apply a thick layer over the "affected part", let it harden, and they're good to go. Guaranteed sales, I tell ya!

The truest test of all - does it cure impotence? Coz if it doesn't I won't be adding it to my line up.

<snickering>

I don't know this company but thought this bold statement on Facebook was really way out there! I saw legal problem written all over this.

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS SALE! Our wax is made of paraffin wax so it is non-toxic, the wax does not get as hot as other candles so it will not burn your skin or your pets skin, it liquefies so that you burn all of the candle not just the center. Also, the wick is made of cotton so they do not contain lead and our candles can be placed on a shelf or close to a wall and will not blacken the shelf above or wall.

This is funny .... Many years Ago I sold Partylite and I had to re- paint my house because of the black all over my walls (especially the ones in the wall holders) maybe they changed their formula since then but the wax did liquify completely but was ridiculous hot to try and move the holder anywhere! Hilarious- I actually still have my container with the votives for people to smell the fragrances- I may dig that out and burn one- this was 19 years ago so I wonder if they will even smell still