Tracktor Supply…Candles…Maple Syrup & Pancakes

8-GRAN-ONES

I was in a local tracktor/feed type farm store, this weekend…

they had some candles..i got to sniffing..

oh goodness..one called Maple Syrup & Pancakes..i could have turned it up and ate

it..it smelled so good..it smelled so good..that I bought it..now I need to find a scent like it if I can..

very very sweet..smelling…

the brand is (Red Shed)

Which one are you referring to, the one from BCN, Lone Star or from a different supplier? Not that I need to add a new FO, but ya know, "need" has got nothing to do with it, lol

Oh my gosh somedays its almost too sweet! I love it!! BCN carries it but a friend of mine also purchased 25 or 30 lbs from bell-aire f.o. supplier I believe you can purchase it right off her website or eBay.. justimaginecandles all one word.

Funny you mention those at Tractor Supply. I was at a local TS a week or so ago for about a hundred other things, and caught myself in front of their wax product display. I remember picking up the pancakes one.

Did you see their cute bags of wax melties? Our store priced them at $8 and change for a decent size bag. Adorable!

Which one are you referring to, the one from BCN, Lone Star or from a different supplier? Not that I need to add a new FO, but ya know, "need" has got nothing to do with it, lol

I'm talking about the one from bell-aire. It's stronger then BCN's and to die for! Lol

• 4 years later...