AH Lemon Verbena

Candybee

Finally got around to CP'ing this over the weekend. OMG it is super strong and so far the best Lemon Verbena I have soaped to date. No A&D. Was easy to work with and had time to make a lovely swirl.

I have to get batteries for my camera after work so I will try and post pics later.

So far I am impressed. Been searching for a strong LV for almost 2 yrs and this is about the 3rd or 4th one I have tried. It got good reviews so I thought I would try it. Glad I did. Now all I have to do is wait and see if it sticks. I used 1oz ppo but think I can go .5 or .7% with this.

Candybee, did you happen to try it in any m&p? I've been looking for a body safe lemon fragrance without using EO's. Would love your input if you had a chance to try it.

I put this in CP. Since this works in CP it should work very nice in M&P. I would definitely use it in M&P if I still made it.

I have been searching for a soap safe replacement ever since CS Lemon Verbena was designated for candles only. I have been desperately trying to find one good enough to stick in CP and so far this is it. Its still strong and fresh lemony smelling. I love it!

Pictures in the gallery!

Edited by Candybee

Aroma Haven's Lemon Verbena is my go to as well. I agree the scent remains true and sticks long term in my cured soaps. It's a keeper! I used to us CS version too, until they reformulated. I really liked their honeysuckle jasmine too, and now have to blend my own since it is no longer skin safe.

Aroma Haven's Lemon Verbena is my go to as well. I agree the scent remains true and sticks long term in my cured soaps. It's a keeper! I used to us CS version too, until they reformulated. I really liked their honeysuckle jasmine too, and now have to blend my own since it is no longer skin safe.

If this helps I found a wonderful honeysuckle at Elements that stick in CP and my customers love it. Its Wild Honeysuckle. I have soapies 6 mos. old and the honeysuckle is still awesome!

I have yet to find a good jasmine for CP. Still on the hunt...

If this helps I found a wonderful honeysuckle at Elements that stick in CP and my customers love it. Its Wild Honeysuckle. I have soapies 6 mos. old and the honeysuckle is still awesome!

I have yet to find a good jasmine for CP. Still on the hunt...

Thanks Candybee, I'll have to try a sample if I ever order from Elements. I've been blending Millcreeks honeysuckle with Cajun Candles Southern Jasmine and it's so lovely, sticks forever too! I have heard Bittercreek has a great Jasmine, but I haven't tried their fo yet.

Thanks Candybee, I'll have to try a sample if I ever order from Elements. I've been blending Millcreeks honeysuckle with Cajun Candles Southern Jasmine and it's so lovely, sticks forever too! I have heard Bittercreek has a great Jasmine, but I haven't tried their fo yet.

How does this combo compare to CS Honeysuckle Jasmine? Is it similar, just as good, better?

• 2 months later...

Received an e-mail from Elements. They were having some website issues, and said they'd be up and running again by this Friday.

Looks like whatever the problem was, it got fixed sooner than anticipated 'cause I placed my order a few hours ago.

Also, they're taking 10% off all orders (to a max of $50) until this coming Sunday. Please check though 'cause I'm not positive the discount applies until this Sunday :-/

Edited by Ravens