Wick Bars. Which ones work best?

Is one wick bar better at keeping a wick straight? I have a few from Peak that are plastic and I like them for holding the wick in the middle but they don't look like they would be very good at keeping a wick straight. I've decided to test with zinc wicks.

Thanks!

I haven't found anything that will keep my wicks straight unless I manually adjust and maneuver the wick somewhat after pouring. I have found that no matter how centered my wick is and regardless of what device I use, I have to inspect my wick and adjust as necessary to ensure a perfectly centered wick.

I haven't found anything that will keep my wicks straight unless I manually adjust and maneuver the wick somewhat after pouring. I have found that no matter how centered my wick is and regardless of what device I use, I have to inspect my wick and adjust as necessary to ensure a perfectly centered wick

Edited by Terry
Agreeing with Cynthia3030 and did not edit correctly, sorry

I use a little play dough (the old style) to hold the wick to the wick bar so it won't pull in when the wax cools. The mold sealer and the wick centering tools at Peaks work out very well for me. I anchor the safety tab, pull the wick snug, twist it 6 times and stick some of the sealer on the centering tool to hold it. Works fine.