Heart shaped flexible trays

TexasBrat

Just picked me up a couple tonight. Along with a couple crinkle heart shaped cookie cutters and a butt-load of those cute fishie soap decks to put the aquarium/fishie soaps on. :)

Mine didn't have the fish soap dishes but I got a couple of the rubber molds, I mean ice cube trays! I'm gonna check another Target or 2 tomorrow for those fish soap dishes

I went back today and the heart trays were all gone:cry2: I will have to try some other stores. They have the cutest pink & red tins but they have a heart cut out in the middle. They could be really cute with some soaps or bath melts in them.

OMG!!:eek: Just looking on ebay searching for ice cube trays and I saw somebody had these Target heart trays listed. I can't beleive it but someone paid $3.00 plus 5.99 shipping. Boy am I glad that Target is not that far away and I only paid $1.00. Maybe I should sell mine on ebay and go buy some more.:D Heather

What is the green plastic in between? It almost looks like crayon molds? My eyes are shot!
Yes, it is a type that some have used to make crayons soaps with, but I haven't tried that way, I really bought them for ice trays. lol

Man, it's amazing those are going for that much money?? And, $5.99 for shipping?? What a rip!!:confused: