Mulberry - ugh!

Michdj

Hi y'all,

I'm trying to find a mulberry that doesn't smell like grapes or grape bubble gum. I've researched the forum but didn't find quite what I'm looking for. I always think of mulberry as a kind of generic fall-ish berry but BCN and CS provided me with grape popsicles. Is there anything better out there?

Thanks in advance!

Mulberry was a hard one for me. I landed with Mulberry form NG but I was after a fruitier Mulberry. RE's was less sweet and had a cedar like scent to it. VERY much like McCall's candles Mulberry when I used them. Lots of people here sell lots of Mulberry using Cajun's FO. It was good and strong but not my favorite. Peak's had a pine/wood scent to it.

Hope you find the one you are after!

I tried many mulberry FOs and finally found the one I'm sticking it; it's from BC. As a rule, I do not go wild over their FOs, but their Mulberry is the best. I once tried to go back to one of the previous ones, and there was a "customer uproar", demanding the BC Mulberry back, lol.

GL

Maybe my nose just isn't a fan of mulberry in general. :P (I think I bought the BCN mulberry off a recommendation in one of your earlier posts, as a matter of fact Ravens!) I'll have to check out Cajun and see if it's any different. Or just get over the Bubblicious smell!

Mulberry gives me such a headache and I'm not a fan either, but a lot of people here love it. The best one( imo) that I've found is from fragrance buddy. It reminds me of the mulberry potpourri that came out in the 80's. I haven't tried Cajun's or BC but I've smelled Peaks and a couple others and I still liked Fragrance Buddy's the best.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Just poured mulberry and moonbeams from Candle Cacoon. Super strong, but smells to me exactly like Hawaiian Punch. Not the holiday FO I was looking for. I mixed it with CS Pine Cones (1:1) to tame it, but to no avail. The ct was nice but when I burned it, the Hawaiian punch smell took over. I'm thinking I will use it as a blender at a very small ratio.

I have been looking for a good mulberry for a longtime...I want the Partylite type- I haven't tried the elements one I may have to order some

Mulberry and moonbeams does smell like Hawaiian punch! I couldn't figure it out- nice strong scent but I can't wick it for nothing

Guest OldGlory

Why not blend it with whatever you feel it's lacking? Maybe another berry.

I blend cranberry and mulberry and call it Winterberry.

• 2 weeks later...