Satsuma-Why did I wait?

QTsmum

I read the reviews and bought some Satsuma (only 2 oz) based on them, not knowing what to expect. I didn't love it OOTB but poured it this weekend. Oh my gooooodness!

It's fruit...Sexy...DELICIOUS! I love it. I will for sure be adding it to my permanent rotation! It was just seeping out the windows of my house into the back deck! YUM!

Haven't tried it here either. Not sure I would like it. I don't care for grapefruit types.

Is not really grapefruity to me. I can smell a bit of citrus, but it's just got a sexy tone to it. Sort of reminds me if dark kiss or blue sugar. Not the same by any means by there's just something that makes it feel sexy for me, lol! If you walked into a room, you wouldn't think 'fruit' but you would be asking "what is that smell?" !!!

you guys have me intrigued! In samples I have gotten through the past year of Satsuma, it struck me as just an orange scent (not much different than an orange scent I had settled on). might have to check back into it when I buy from AH this week :)