I need a really strong patchouli for cold process soap!!

Moneypenny

You might try a sample of AH/RE "Flower Child" (Everyone digs this groovy scent! Patchouli, Sandalwood, amber, ylang, musk, violet, cedarwood, and Vanilla notes round out this cool, far out fragrance. Peace, man.) I blended this with some straight patch and it smelled like an earthy arm pit. I loved it but my dw thought it was disgusting. Customers bought it just fine. HTH

Steve

I actually love the FC from there, but wouldn't have added more patch to it lol. I might have been tempted, but definitely not now.

I have some friends who love super strong patch and are always complaining they can't get dirty enough. This one seems to have done the trick but I did get some flack from spouses. I need some Raspberry patch for this fall, maybe. I dare you to try it Scented.

You're daring me to add patch to the Flower Child ... lol. Egads. I have to make what I have, but perhaps I can sneak some back and do that ... if not, will do on the next order. So you 1:2 or 1:1 on it?

Flower Child is the one I've tried and it reminds me of the sixties version of patch. I did use it in a 50-50 formulation with Peaks Scented. That's how come it smellled like b.o. from a hippy, lol. It actually cures out quite nice and tones down after a couple of weeks. It's not pretty patch CB IMHO but it sure shuts up the customers who want a strong dirty patch. It reminds me of a cologne I once ordered from France, very earthy. I'm not above mixing it with Blue Skies either but you have to hurry cause boy does it accelerate.

Steve

Edited by chuck_35550
added information