Favorites from ICS??

I love their sugar cookie dough, wild berry mousse (which is the same as JS country berry hotcakes and Peaks CBH too), all of their coffee blends are good too. I don't think I've gotten too much from them that I didn't like. Frosted sugar cookie is good too!

Their bear claws is good

This is a list of some of their oils that I have.

Orange caramel cake is great!

Blackberry Jam butter cookies smells just like Daystars to me

Caramel Nut Cluster

Kettle Corn

Mango Papaya

Orange Chiffon Cake

Peach Cobbler

Pizzelle

Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream

Vanilla bliss

White Cake

Zucchini Bread

Vanilla Cake pops

Monkey Farts

Black and Blue

Black Forest Cake

Boo Berry

Brown Sugar Pecan

Buttery Vanilla

Caramel Cookie

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Caramel Macciato

Cherry Vanilla Swirl

Chocolate Cream Pie

Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake

Cinnamon Strudel (I think I have this)

Country Bake shoppe

Sugar Milk

Fresh Squeezed oranges

Frosted sugar cookie

Gourmet Sugar Cookie

Lemon Meringue

Love Spell

Orange Bliss

nana's Kitchen

Pie Crust -love this

Pineapple upside down cake

ribbon candy

Strawberry whirl

Vanilla Frosted Grahams

Vanilla Hazelnut coffee

Winterberry

Those are some of what I have from them. I haven't put them all into wax and some I only have in samples, but if there's something you want to try, let me know. I can send you a sample!

Most of what I've put in wax has been strong with a good throw! I think you would love their sugar cookie dough.

My goal is to have a couple of orders placed by tomorrow evening with hopes that some will make it to me by the long break/weekend (we are closed the 4th and the 5th even though I will likely be working at home some).

I now only have about 8, new 1 ounce bottles sitting here. I have gotten everything else in wax (over 300 FO's!). Once they arrive, I HAVE TO get them in wax. It is a compulsion! haha! I try to only buy 15-20 at a time so that I do not get overwhelmed. My ratio is that I will get 12 keepers form each 10-20 I try.

I think my compulsion is buying them, smelling them out of the bottle and then getting online to place another order! I wish I had not let this get so out of hand, but it's almost like an obsession with me. I'm sitting here now looking at FO's on three different websites and have tons of new ones and even older ones in my craft room that I've only opened and smelled and put on the shelf. LOL! I've been going through them a little and trying to put them all on spreadsheets so I don't keep duplicating. I have quite a few I think I'm going to post on here and some are from ICS. Let me know what you're thinking about getting and if I have it I'll send it to you!

• Like 1

I don't even know why I keep buying FO's. I can't even seem to get the ones I have in wax. :o(

That is where we are different! I am not excited about an FO until it is an actual melt and I have tested 2-4 myself. Too many were awesome OOB but I did not like a certain note, it did not last long enough in the warmer or it finished oddly once it was in wax. I only wished I liked all of them once in wax as much as I do just sniffing bottles.

For a Regular sample pack I think I am ordering:

1. Blackberry (thanks for the BB Butter Cookie heads up)

2. Cinnamon Strudel

3. Frosted Sugar Cookie

4. Gourmet Sugar Cookie

5. Pie Crust

6. Birthday Cake

7. Caramel Cookie

8. Holiday Cookie

9. Toasted Marshmallow

and either:

10. Farmer's Market or Apple Brown Betty (I have had this one before and marked it as a maybe on my spreadsheet. One I wanted to try again but I have SO many apple FO's in my line up!)

Premium Pack

1. Sugared Vanilla Shortbread
  2. Vanilla Cake Pops
  3. White Cake
  4. Cinnamon Buns Original (have also had this one before)
  5. Cinnamon Buns new
  6. Hansel & Gretel's House
  7. Hillbilly Homebrew
  8. Mulled Cider
  9. Spice
  10. Sugar Cookie Dough

I do not like overly butter-y scents, sweetened condensed milk scents nor really nutty scents so tell me if any of you have used any I plan to order and if you'd steer me against any.

Thanks!

I really love sugar cookie dough!

I have a sample of SVS, Vanilla Cake pops and I think apple brown betty (I'll have to check) but have never put them in wax.

Blackberry Jam butter cookies is really good IMO. Smells just like Daystars to me. I think DS's might be a little stronger but if it is, not much.

I love their pie crust FO too. I've used it as a mixer but not alone but it smells really good all by itself OOB.

I have a bottle of caramel cookie and loved it at first (even wrote a review on it) but I'm not too crazy about it now. Not sure why. I probably need to melt another tart made in that.

I liked their Frosted sugar cookie better than Gourmet sugar cookie.

I think I have a bottle of their white cake or birthday cake but can't remember if I liked them or not. I'll have to check.

I don't think you'll be sorry with any of those, especially BBJBC and SCD! Love those! And since we both seem to like bakery scents I think you'll like them too. BBJBC's is kind of sweet but so good!

Thanks!

I am trying the regular Blackberry. I did not like DS's BBJBC (I know. I am the only one..) so I am not getting it here. I cannot imagine that I will like Pie Crust but since I have never tried a Pie Crust from anyone I think I should at least try one.

Maybe I will trade out Caramel Cookie. Thanks for the tips.

I tried a sample of the orange vanilla latte and loved it but now I don't see it on the site- I see a orange vanilla coffee...I wonder if they changed the name-or I guess I could of wrote it down wrong but my notes have ICS after the name

That is where we are different! I am not excited about an FO until it is an actual melt and I have tested 2-4 myself. Too many were awesome OOB but I did not like a certain note, it did not last long enough in the warmer or it finished oddly once it was in wax. I only wished I liked all of them once in wax as much as I do just sniffing bottles.

For a Regular sample pack I think I am ordering:

1. Blackberry (thanks for the BB Butter Cookie heads up)

2. Cinnamon Strudel

3. Frosted Sugar Cookie

4. Gourmet Sugar Cookie

5. Pie Crust

6. Birthday Cake

7. Caramel Cookie

8. Holiday Cookie

9. Toasted Marshmallow

and either:

10. Farmer's Market or Apple Brown Betty (I have had this one before and marked it as a maybe on my spreadsheet. One I wanted to try again but I have SO many apple FO's in my line up!)

Premium Pack

1. Sugared Vanilla Shortbread
  2. Vanilla Cake Pops
  3. White Cake
  4. Cinnamon Buns Original (have also had this one before)
  5. Cinnamon Buns new
  6. Hansel & Gretel's House
  7. Hillbilly Homebrew
  8. Mulled Cider
  9. Spice
  10. Sugar Cookie Dough

I do not like overly butter-y scents, sweetened condensed milk scents nor really nutty scents so tell me if any of you have used any I plan to order and if you'd steer me against any.

Thanks!

I'll save ya a few cents & tell ya Hillbilly Homebrew & Mulled Cider are extremely similar.

Okay!

For my 10th premium scent, who wants to vote?

1. Orange Caramel Cake (I am not an orange fan so this one has me leery)
  2. Pizzelle (I love these to eat! I have found many "waffle cone" or "graham cracker" scents to be too light)
  3. Peach Cobbler (I do blend a Peach with an Apple Pie to make Spiced Apples and Peaches but do not have a Peach Cobbler)

Other Premium I should not miss? Going to order here in the next hour. Thanks!

Mine were all fairly cheap so the 10 packs did not save me anything. So, I just ordered the ones I wanted.

Here is my final list. Load up on the insulin...

1. Blackberry

2. Cinnamon Strudel

3. Frosted Sugar Cookie

4. Gourmet Sugar Cookie

5. Pie Crust

6. Birthday Cake

7. Holiday Cookie

8. Toasted Marshmallow

9. Sugared Vanilla Shortbread

10. Vanilla Cake Pops

11. White Cake

12. Cinnamon Buns Original (have also had this one before)

13. Cinnamon Buns new

14. Hillbilly Homebrew

15. Spice

16. Sugar Cookie Dough

17. Pizzelle

18. Bananas Foster

Your list sounds yummy and wonderful! Your house will smell like a bakery! I've been so good lately, but boy it's hard not to check out new suppliers- Keep us posted on how your testing goes with these.... would love to hear your reviews!