Pink Grapefruit

Grumpy Girl

Aaahh...I can smell it from here! It looks great - all swirly and everything.:yay:

I bought a 50 lb bag in November and I've gone through 2/3 of it as of now. You might have to stay inside for longer than a week. But I bet you could run through at least half of it.

What I find so neat about the process is that with each batch you gain just a little more experience and know how to time things more efficiently.

Awesome looking batch. Can't wait to see it cut!

looks good! can't wait to see it cut! is that the mylar stuff in there for a liner? I have looked for it and can't seem to find it, maybe I am looking in the wrong places.

I am debating taking a vacation just to pick up lye on the way home!!!:) good excuse..huh!!

Come on over ladies, The margaritas are blending and the pool-boy's are waiting! :yay:

For the mylar liner, I found one of the flexible cutting boards at a store called the Kitchen Collection here in Shreveport (kitchencollection.com) for $1.99 each. There is just enough material per cutting board to line the Target mold. We'll see tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work, just how easy it is to unmold. Keep your fingers and toes crossed.

I'm glad there is a Peak's co-op going on right now, I'm running out of FO.

LMAO... okay, don't say I didn't warn you. At my DH's urging, I just went into the kitchen and sliced the loaf. I swear, if we ever have a contest for lunch meat dupes, I'm so gonna win! (Excuse my crappy camera work.)

The colors morphed and now it looks like Spam.

spam.jpg

I'm gonna let it dry out for a day or so till I decide what to do with it. (Other than getting two pieces of bread, and some mayo.)