Candlescience rant !!!!

Yep!

I'm an idiot!

Nothing to report but very good service!

I just noticed that "candlescience" was on the board at this time and I wanted to say "Hello" . . . Keep up the great service!

David Hill

Great Mills, Maryland 20634

Guest OldGlory

Dave, you crack me up. Best way to get some attention on a female majority message board? You got it!

Add a little drama.

I'll second those kudos to Candlescience. There are some very good FOs at Candlescience!

Same here, lol. When I read the title I thought, "What's he got to complain about Candle Science?" Love their products and service; they sure get an A+ from me.

David, David, David, you naughty one; you had us going with that "rant" *getdown*

I love candlescience, great oil; however, I do have a dud. Something is wrong with the hydrangea fo. It smells off, I will not put it into wax. I cannot put my finger on it, it just does not smell right. Anyone having problems with hydrangea?

I love candlescience, great oil; however, I do have a dud. Something is wrong with the hydrangea fo. It smells off, I will not put it into wax. I cannot put my finger on it, it just does not smell right. Anyone having problems with hydrangea?

I've never tried the hydrangea. It would remind me too much of my grandmother, "Nanny"! (lol)

I did have some issues once with a bottle of "Clean Cotton". It made me think of the song lyrics to "Dixie".

Nothing pleasant about "Rotton Cotton" !!!

I'm sorry ladies that I've been a bad boy.

I promise I won't do anything like this again! (NOT)

"Deceitfull Dave" (Are there two "l's" in Deceiptful ??? - I need a dictionary !!!)

Edited by emilyspoppy
Ravens told me to lose the "p" and add an "l" to my moniker. RAVENS !!! I need your help again!

Yes, Dave, but no "p". :wink2:

I've never tried the hydrangea. It would remind me too much of my grandmother, "Nanny"! (lol)

I did have some issues once with a bottle of "Clean Cotton". It made me think of the song lyrics to "Dixie".

Nothing pleasant about "Rotton Cotton" !!!

I'm sorry ladies that I've been a bad boy.

I promise I won't do anything like this again! (NOT)

"Deceiptful Dave" (Are there two "l's" in Deceiptful ??? - I need a dictionary !!!)

Please Ms. "P"!

Check me out now. PLEASE !!! I'm sorry I'm such a bad speller! We had spelling in first period and I was still drowsy and dreaming of my cozy bed at that time.

Dear Sam & Kenna's mom;

You should not post here for everyone to read that your expectations of who has wisdom is at such a pathetic level as mine. Thanks anyway for the nice, but much undeserved, gesture.

"Dave the Dunce"

• 5 months later...

I LOVE their oils, but I have to admit, their customer service leaves something to be desired. I called with a pouring issue in their 5lb jug. I noticed that when I get down to the last 7-10 oz and pour the oil, it leaks everywhere and runs down my arm, makes a mess on the floor, etc. I cannot afford to waste oil. They were not very receptive of the constructive criticism. They commented that their customers actually prefer this container. This current jug looks like a laundry detergent jug. I asked if I could buy the same 5lbs in the 16 oz bottles, (at the 5lb pricing) and they wouldn't allow me to do that. I was very disappointed and have even started looking into trying to buy the pumpkin soufflé from another dealer.

I LOVE their oils, but I have to admit, their customer service leaves something to be desired. I called with a pouring issue in their 5lb jug. I noticed that when I get down to the last 7-10 oz and pour the oil, it leaks everywhere and runs down my arm, makes a mess on the floor, etc. I cannot afford to waste oil. They were not very receptive of the constructive criticism. They commented that their customers actually prefer this container. This current jug looks like a laundry detergent jug. I asked if I could buy the same 5lbs in the 16 oz bottles, (at the 5lb pricing) and they wouldn't allow me to do that. I was very disappointed and have even started looking into trying to buy the pumpkin soufflé from another dealer.

Of course you can't get the bulk prices when you want it in individual bottles, that kind of defeats the cost savings. I buy my own 16 & 8 oz. PET bottles and rebottle all the time. That way I can get the discounted bulk price with the ease of smaller bottles, a win in my book!! CS has great customer service!! :cool2:

Of course you can't get the bulk prices when you want it in individual bottles, that kind of defeats the cost savings. I buy my own 16 & 8 oz. PET bottles and rebottle all the time. That way I can get the discounted bulk price with the ease of smaller bottles, a win in my book!! CS has great customer service!! :cool2:

I am glad to hear you have had "great customer service" - your re bottle suggestion still wouldn't solve the problem to the issue I had with their jug. Thanks anyway;)