For fun. SUGAR COOKIE FO throw-down/showdown!!

I really like Peak's Sugar Cookie (but boy, do I struggle getting this FO mixed in no matter the heat or if I stir forever) but I know that MW's Sugar Cookie Royale and Sissie's Sugar Cookie from BCS each have very loyal fans.

I thought it would be fun to have a Sugar Cookie FO throw-down!

Tell us your favorite Sugar Cookie FO and if you wish whether you use paraffin, soy or parasoy and if you use it in all applications (B&B, Wickless or Candles) or fewer.

My current favorite is Peak's and I use it in my paraffin melts.

I've only used BCS's sugar cookie so far and I think it smells great! I have samples of other's sugar cookie but just haven't put them in wax. They all smell good out of the bottle though. I've been wanting to try Peaks.

I've also used JS buttercream sugar cookie and ICS iced sugar cookie which also smell good.

I use a para/soy blend but I think I'm testing waxes right now to see about switching to straight paraffin.

Belinda

Mrs Claus Cookie from NG smells great. Not a super strong throw but a nice sugar cookie scent. Same goes for CS SC......I love the smell but can't get s super strong throw.

I also love MWs....medium strong throw with that one

Mostly 6006 wax for me. I also use Palm but never tried sugar cookie in palm

I love NG Mrs. Claus' Cookies, I use parasoy and it fills my house with it's yummy goodness. It's my daughters all time favorite as well.

However, I'm going to try a few Moonworks this week, maybe I'll have to try the Sugar Cookie Royale.

.....enablers.......

Sugar Cookie Dough from (sorry...ain't sayin)...is the spectacular in my book. Some day I'll get my hands on some MW's or Sissy's to see what all the hoopla is about. These cookie scents seem to have more of a depth & richness in soyblends. JMO.

I forgot I also use Mrs. Claus cookies from NG and sugar cookie dough from ICS. I've been wanting to try sugar cookie Royale from MW but I thought I read on here somewhere that it smells like Mrs. Claus cookies and I didn't want to have two of the same scent. I did recently buy Homemade cookies from MW from someone on here and I love it!

Does anyone know if Mrs. Claus smells like SCR from MW?

Belinda

I forgot I also use Mrs. Claus cookies from NG and sugar cookie dough from ICS. I've been wanting to try sugar cookie Royale from MW but I thought I read on here somewhere that it smells like Mrs. Claus cookies and I didn't want to have two of the same scent. I did recently buy Homemade cookies from MW from someone on here and I love it!

Does anyone know if Mrs. Claus smells like SCR from MW?

Belinda

That is a good question. I also use NG Mrs. Claus' Cookies and I LOVE it! To me it is a warm vanilla versus a sweet, bakery vanilla. I call it Toasted Vanilla Bean.

I went through the "fragrance twins" thread and found the post and I was wrong about MW's sugar cookie royale being a twin to Mrs. Claus cookies. It's Candlewic's sugared vanilla shortbread that's supposed to be it's twin. I have svs but not scr so I can't say if they smell alike or not but it sure makes me want to order from MW to find out! I have Homemade cookies from MW and LOVE it!

Belinda

Candlewic's Sugared Vanilla Shortbread is one of my favorites!

A buddy is going to send me Sugar Cookie Royale in wax soon and since I have a big bottle of CW's SVS-and always melts made in it-I will be able to compare. I'll be certain to let you know what I think (even though we all smell things differently).

I have not ordered anything from MW yet. Guess I had better go take a peek!

I broke down last night and ordered a bottle of SCR from MW's! I couldn't help myself! Hopefully it won't smell like CW"s SVS since I have a big bottle of that! I've read where some compare MRs. Claus cookies to Vanilla Bean Noel and to me it does smell very close but I still detect a slight difference so maybe there will be a difference between the other two. I sure hope so! I'll post my comparison as soon as it comes in.

Belinda

I broke down last night and ordered a bottle of SCR from MW's! I couldn't help myself! Hopefully it won't smell like CW"s SVS since I have a big bottle of that! I've read where some compare MRs. Claus cookies to Vanilla Bean Noel and to me it does smell very close but I still detect a slight difference so maybe there will be a difference between the other two. I sure hope so! I'll post my comparison as soon as it comes in.

Belinda

Hi Belinda- I use MW SCR and also have a sample of CW SVS and they smell nothing alike to my nose. Of course everyone is different. You are going to LOVE SCR when you smell it!!

I have been testing Mrs. Claus' Cookies the last couple of days, it is a yummy scent, seems similiar to DS's Vanilla Bean Cookies to my nose.... I haven't tried Sugar Cookie Royale yet, but looks like I'll be starting a wish list there :)......

Belinda

I was just able to get a CT side by side of SCR and SVS. I think they are different but would put them in the same scent family maybe? Everyone's nose is different. Will know on HT in an hour or two.