I have no luck with this supplier. There is always a problem when I order. I live in the same state, but after 3 or 4 days, order still proccessing. I pay thru Paypal and there is always a problem. Never have I had to deal with a company like this!!! CS tries to blame Paypal but have no problems with other suppliers. This my last order with them, I'm done!!! Thanks all I feel better getting this off my chest.

Yes , I'm from the beautiful state of Wisconsin. PeggyK, I know they're not same day shipping but today was day 3 and the order was not even proccessed yet even though they were paid on day 1. When I called suddenly it was put through. I am very forgiving for a mistake made, but everytime I order???!!! They said Paypal didn"t notify them and again after my call they found it. I know I don't spend thousands there but if I sell a candle for $6.00 that customer still deserves the best sevice I can provide.

I agree - that does sound like had you not called, you'd still be waiting for an unknown amount of time. There was another thread about BCN customer service issues...the BCN owner wanted to be alerted to the problems ... I think contact info was posted in the thread. If I can locate it, I will email/pmail it to you

I try to order as little as possible from BCN because of past (bad) experience, but I buy waxes from BCS and never had a problem. There are very few BC FOs I really like, and Vanilla Velvet simply is a "must-have" for me. You may save on shipping, but I don't think I could take that aggravation! Sounds like they need to get their act together :-/

Edited by Ravens

but I buy waxes from BCS and never had a problem. There are very few BC FOs I really like, and Vanilla Velvet simply is a "must-have" for me. You may save on shipping, but I don't think I could take that aggravation! Sounds like they need to get their act together
BCS has their act together from my limited experience. It only cost me a dollor two more (forgot) to have stuff shipped to me from BCS as it did from North. I'll use BCN if I have to but otherwise, until something changes there, nope!

Ravens ~ Have you tried CC VV and if so how do you feel it compares to BCS VV?

Edited by jeanie353

Even when paying by credit card they take awhile to send orders through, I have waited over 2 weeks to have orders shipped.

Not received, but shipped.

I only ever order from BCN when no one else has it, I would rather pay more $$ to another supplier.

They have gone downhill ever since Doneen left a few years ago.

The few times I've ordered from BCS they have been great, no issues.

Which in a way surprises me since they are the same company.

Flicker is a great resource, I have personally talked with her a number of times.

Thank God for Peak & Candle Science.

Edited by Old Crab

Yea, it's obviously internal - there are a few things I have to get from BCN if I want them (and I do) but I know to order ahead of time. Last week I needed lotion base and thought what the heck - try BCS - TWO days later I had it! Wish they had everything BCN does, my problem would be solved!!

I've never had a problem with them either. Sorry some have. Granted, they're not as fast as Peak, CS or RE, but usually within the same business day I get my request for payment & if it's UPS'd - most always arrives 2 days after they've received my payment. If I've requested USPS Priority - about 3 days later. Easier than me driving 5 hours over there & paying $4/gallon & time from work.

I just placed an order with BCN on wed am, someone even called me within 10 minutes of placing the order with a questions and to clarify things- got my order plopped on my doorstep today, 2 days later!! I am so glad, as I wanted to play with some wax and fo's this weekend- this has been the fastest shipping from them!

• 1 month later...

A new rant as of today.. ugh!

I ordered some rosehips and little candle lamps I placed may 1..they say it shipped the 2nd and I STILL don't have it! I just called them and they said nothing we can do til after 30 days! Seriously?! According to their tracking info it hasn't even left the warehouse yet. Only accepted on may 2! So much for my new idea of blue mason jar candle lamps. .

I see Expected Delivery date of May 4. So the expected delivery date already came and went?

Oh no! Can you catch your mailman tomorrow to discuss. and call BCN first thing. What a hassle!

I hope so...

Nothing since it was accepted..its like it hasn't even left warehouse yet..

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?origTrackNum=9405510200883769081109