Is anyone going to the Gathering?

I would love to go. Its in Winchester VA which is only a 30 minute drive for me. But of course I am flat broke at the moment.

I can loan you $50.00 through PayPal if you want me to. Just let me know. PM me if you like.

What are the chances of having a national show so close to your home?

Dave

Did I read correctly that it will be considered "sold out" when 50 seats are booked? I had a party at my house one Christmas Eve that had more folks than that present.

I must have read something wrong. My wife is interested in going. I'm in a wheelchair and may have to pass on it, but neither of us will be going if the attendance is so small.

I understand this will be the 7th year of the event. Has anyone on the board who has attended, able to shed any additional light on it for us.

TIA

Dave

Guest OldGlory

I'd like to add that Aztec in Knoxville is also having a gathering April 26-28. I think there is plenty of seating available.

Did I read correctly that it will be considered "sold out" when 50 seats are booked? I had a party at my house one Christmas Eve that had more folks than that present.

I must have read something wrong. My wife is interested in going. I'm in a wheelchair and may have to pass on it, but neither of us will be going if the attendance is so small.

I understand this will be the 7th year of the event. Has anyone on the board who has attended, able to shed any additional light on it for us.

TIA

Dave

There are space limitations so that is why 50 is the limit. I've been the past three or four years. It's been quite worth it to me to make the trip.

Scented are you going this year, I want to hear you sing (heard you put on a great show!! Emilyspoppy, this is a regional gathering not a national one. It is a small one but tons of info and lots to learn, meet peers, internet friends, goodie bags and vendors. I have not attended one but have heard from the people who do attend this one and I am so excited to be going this year. Small groups are better any day than big fancy 500.00 ones.

There are space limitations so that is why 50 is the limit. I've been the past three or four years. It's been quite worth it to me to make the trip.

Thanks for the reply.

Maybe you can have and take what's left of Traveler to the event. It might be a hit.

I won't be going, but I'll talk to my wife. We live about 2 1/2 hours from Winchester, VA. Our daughter lives in Martinsburg, WV. The events about half way if she travels on I-83.

Hope you all have a great time.

Dave

I can loan you $50.00 through PayPal if you want me to. Just let me know. PM me if you like.

What are the chances of having a national show so close to your home?

Dave

Dave

That is a very sweet offer! I sent you a PM. Fortunately I don't have to take you up on that as I just got a nice soap order. But I am grateful you offered and glad there are people like you around that do things like that.

So I am thinking about going. I have been wanting to go to this in the past so I think I may do it.

Dave

That is a very sweet offer! I sent you a PM. Fortunately I don't have to take you up on that as I just got a nice soap order. But I am grateful you offered and glad there are people like you around that do things like that.

So I am thinking about going. I have been wanting to go to this in the past so I think I may do it.

Dear Candy; It was only a small gesture, but it's still on the table if you like.

I replied to your nice PM.

Looking forward to a reply. I hope! I hope!

Have a Great weekend down in the state for lovers

Dave

Scented are you going this year, I want to hear you sing (heard you put on a great show!! Emilyspoppy, this is a regional gathering not a national one. It is a small one but tons of info and lots to learn, meet peers, internet friends, goodie bags and vendors. I have not attended one but have heard from the people who do attend this one and I am so excited to be going this year. Small groups are better any day than big fancy 500.00 ones.

I'm not the singer. That's Rob or Tabatha.

Okay I've gone through that entire site and there are no activies, speakers, sponsors, demos, etc. listed. Nothing. Nada. No way do I want to fork over any money for something thats no even planned yet. Really?!! How can there be an early registration fee and no activities?! Sorry, I don't get it.

Okay I've gone through that entire site and there are no activies, speakers, sponsors, demos, etc. listed. Nothing. Nada. No way do I want to fork over any money for something thats no even planned yet. Really?!! How can there be an early registration fee and no activities?! Sorry, I don't get it.

It's planned, really. If you are on facebook, look for the Lights & Lather Artisans. She took down her website part because of spammers and hackers last I knew.

Scented are you going this year.

I have to wait to see where my inventory is before I decide. I would love to go, don't get me wrong. I've enjoyed it the last three years and would hate to miss it this time. If I can get through my last six cases of wax, there's a good chance, but then getting through the six cases I have left will leave me struggling to be ready for fall lol. We're really behind in the production end of the business and trying to catch up, though that seems impossible right now, it might not later.

Edited by Scented

I read all the posts and looked through the other stuff and still didn't find much info on activities. There was more info about who signed up because some who did posted about it. But there is very little info about activies and what I did find was only in posts so it was very confusing and really unhelpful. A full program should be posted somewhere. I just find it irratating that there is an early registration fee followed by a late fee and still no viable program.